1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2010 [JP + US] - Universal Child's Play Patch

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Feb 18, 2010.

1. vx-2

vx-2 New Member

As I've said on my earlier on post#192. Yes, it works just fine. Rembr to turn on the AR code each time u play it though.

2. blacktiger

blacktiger New Member

will it work on R4DS v 1.18?

3. kevinmai

kevinmai New Member

Ok, i have got the game working On R4 and yet the game fail to continue to process due to freeze and lags! Is there a new patch to fix freeze problem for R4? << I am playing the U.S.A Version! so let me know! thanks

4. Antares87

Antares87 Member

OK, the fix works, but having no summoning or battle animations suck :-[ Hopefully, someone'll come up with a fix that will bring back the animations. Why must the ROM for this game be so messed up?!

5. K3Nyy

K3Nyy New Member

I'm really grateful for the fix but the AR code takes out the animation when battling. Is there a fix to this?

6. Water Bottle

Water Bottle New Member

this only worked for the Japanese version.. the English version didnt work.

edit: ok the patch work for the japanese version but when i launch it.. it said reinsert crap.. so did the patch do anything?

7. Lenardo

Lenardo Active Member

does this patch work on ez flash vi ?

8. islandrock1

islandrock1 New Member

it work on iDeaS. you need to change the language on iDeaS

9. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

the pre patched rom is NTSC-U? or NTSC-J?

10. firefoxx22

firefoxx22 Well-Known Member

to get the game working you first need the r4i 1.24 firmware (don't worry it works fine on the regular r4 and sdhc) link: http://www.r4li.com/download/r4_v1.24_kernel.html

just extract the _DS_MENU file and put it in the root directory of your card. if (it might not) it asks to replace a file click yes. now put your 5ds rom in your games folder, your r4 in your ds and enjoy :) .

11. Tantara

Tantara Member

Does anyone use this on No$Gba? I didn't try the fix because it looked confusing o_O
    Is the game worth it?

12. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

You only need to put the AR codes to make it work.

13. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2010 [JP + US] - Universal Child\'s Play Patch

is there a main site for the Universal Child's Play Patch?
    Post Merge: [time]1269315101[/time]
    im having a freezing problem, come the 2ed or 3rd turn the game freezes. i tried using the patch but when i did it said there was no target file. i have a R4 card with YSmenu installed.

14. azn dragon

azn dragon New Member

wats this universal code or something? i need help plz this game doesnt work for me on ttds

15. Duncan Idaho

ill rephrase the question, the rom on the first post is (J) or (U)

16. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

17. Duncan Idaho

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2010 [JP + US] - Universal Child\'s Play Patch

damn im only intrested in the (U) any one has an (U) patched rom? that can share with me, i would do it myself but im unable to run the program, thanks to crosover is not compatible with it
    Post Merge: [time]1269454805[/time]
    xdelta needs a new link, it has expired

18. Fanin

Fanin New Member

The method for no$gba on the first page worked for me yesterday. But when I tried to open the rom today, I got an error "Unable to read the data". Any advice on this? sorry if this was asked million times. ^^;;

19. Duncan Idaho

try using crossover to run the patching program

20. serhat359

serhat359 Well-Known Member

could someone reupload xdelta fix please, the link is broken