1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2010 [JP + US] - Universal Child's Play Patch

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Feb 18, 2010.

1. deimmortalis

deimmortalis New Member

Hey i have a R4-III revolution..... i know dont kill me i got it ages ago when i was new to all this!!!! running it on a ds lite.
    I tried this as a clean rom and with xdelta patch both came up with the annoying message "Unable to read save data"etc etc etc so i tried patching then arm7 fixing......... and still no luck

I think that this just wont work on some carts full stop and i say well done to the programmers i have noticed that lately more and more games are getting harder to crack a lot harder than the good ole days where you just dropped them on your sd card.

Thx to all who have posted here with tips and tricks etc even thou they have failed with my cart.... i buying a new one soon you'll be happy to know

2. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2010 [JP + US] - Universal Child\'s Play Patch

i got a problem to with this game i play it on my DSTT 1.17a12 and it gets stuck after the first dual :(
    Post Merge: [time]1268576661[/time]
    is there any fix ?

3. Is there still no way to get this game to work without using YMenu? My friend is using the original R4 revolution, and prefers to have the same skin enabled for his flash card. He's got firmware 1.17 currently.

4. XeNo - A.K.A Steelez

XeNo - A.K.A Steelez Well-Known Member

This patch i believe was only made for YSMenu ?

5. Antares87

Antares87 Member

Does the pre-patched version work on a regular no$gba? If not, will the manually patched version work?

6. So is YSMenu the only way currently to play the US ROM on an original R4?

7. gamesroms

gamesroms New Member

my rom for dstt is not working and it says an error code

8. bhavik15

bhavik15 New Member

Ty, the patch worked (using NO$GBA), the problem for me, now, is that, the attack scene and summoning scene is entirely cut out. I know I should be grateful, but it leaves a nagging sensation, sense I expect something to happen.

9. Alithepro1

This one works : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SRU3GW7R but its Japanese. is there an pre-patched (U) Rom ?

10. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Wich firmware are you using? The prepatched rom is working on 1.17a12 with latest updates.

11. tyso0

tyso0 New Member

I'm using the original R4 with the v1.18 firmware, and after manual patching and doing the arm7 patch, the game loaded without problems on my R4. However, I can't seem to do anything on wifi; can't download, check leaderboard, etc. I tested the wifi on my other games and they were all working properly. I even tested the game using YSMenu but the wifi problem was still there. Is there a solution/reason for this?

12. Alithepro1

O LOL this game is fully English ! and it works fine on my TTDS (firmware 1.17a12). I can cofirm that because i payed for 1 hour without freezez.

13. fukkisi

fukkisi New Member

no need to caps |-.-'|

14. trrrr

trrrr New Member

can any1 upload a patched JAP ROM (or a tool that can patch a JAP ROM) that will make it possible to play this game on No$GBA 2.6a without the need to imput any codes? I want to b able to play it with the all animations.

15. Oratrix

Oratrix New Member

Could you please post your rom? I am using the same set up as you but I can't get it to work. I don't care about the Wifi I just want to play it.
    Thanks! :)

16. tyso0

tyso0 New Member

Sure, give me a bit and I'll upload it onto megaupload. However, the game ID changed since I repacked it with DSlazy, just letting you know ahead of time.

Edit:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VQTB9BRD

Here you go, oh and while you're testing, can you see if you can do stuff on wifi?

17. Antares87

Antares87 Member

Still crashes during a duel on no$gba.

18. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

No need to spam. For everyone who didn't see this:
    Rudolph's Universal Child's Play Patch is ONLY for TTDS(i), R4(SDHC) and YSMenu!

19. Oratrix

Oratrix New Member

The file is unavailable.
    I will check out the Wifi when the download works. :)

20. Antares87

Antares87 Member

Is the fix for no$gba on the first page confirmed to work?