1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Your Favourite Mangas !

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by SonGoku1905, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Prototype

Prototype Well-Known Member

lol....I havent watched that 1 yet, is it any good...?... :p not that I want to see it or anything ;D ;D

2. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

It gave me nightmears... Don't watch it... like for example the guy starts fucking this girls pussy with his gun, *boom*..

Do you have any recomendations for hentai to watch? I was thinking about seeing Mezzio Fortie. or Futari H. I don't like it when the guy treats the girl like shit. As I wound never do somthing like that. Anything romantic and between a guy and a girl.

3. Prototype

if ya wanna go romantic without killing ort anything just plain fun check out some of these hentai videos pretty cool...I hardly watch em but I just got em there for show.....

1: [Darling] their only 3 episodes of this
    2: [Living Sex Toy Delivery] Funny but no killin and no monster of such 3 episodes as well
    3: [Sex Friend] only 2 episodes
    4: [Rail] pretty cool it only has 3 episodes. There is another series for this which is called Rail 2 havent gotten that yet
    5: [Express Train] only 2 episodes...
    all of these dont have killing or blood shed, maybe just a lid bit but no monster just plain fun, some are romantic etc etc... ;D ;D ;D
    and some more etc etc....if you want I can give you a good site which provides some of the most strange and cool hentai videos, thought you wont be able to download em, youll have to download em somewhere else, it desplay a whole vaerity of hentai episodes

:p :p Im wondering why are we talking bout hentai when its a manga post, thats funny...when did it turn into a hentai post ::) :p :p

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

That's cause you're all dirty pigs. ;)

5. Prototype

So then does that mean your 1 too cuz you were also reading this post :p ;D ;D eh Seph ;D

come on seph join us..come to the dark side seph 8) 8) :p

6. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

The X-Rated corner of Romulation eh?...How long you guys been hiding out here?

7. Prototype

dunno but I think seph had something to do with it......hes our leader ::) ;D

8. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I don't dictate what you talk about. >.<

9. Prototype

hahahaha...thats why we love you seph ::) ::)

10. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Thank ye for teh recomedations.

Yep we love you seph.. you are... most high... god.... *bows*

I having watched any hentai videos relay besides some of NotS.

My top 3 hentai/doujin manga's are

1. Slut Girl (All of em' best eva)
    2. Take on Me 1. The second didint appile to me.
    3. Blue Eye's

If anyone want's I made a web site that has H manga converted so you can look at it if you have a DS and a flashcard. (ComicBookDS format). Nothing big, it took me 15 minits to make.

11. Prototype

cool, cool, but all I have is a PSP and an XBOX my psp is with me ma xbox is at my cousins house hehehe

12. SonGoku1905

SonGoku1905 Well-Known Member

My H-Manga/Anime Recommendations

Maids In Dream
    Koi Hime
    Futari Ecchi (more of Ecchi here)
    Perverse Inverstigations
    Hot For Teacher
    Plenty of Pretty Sisters(Forbidden Love)
    9'O Clock Woman
    Kanzen Houkago
    Girl Next Door
    Slutty Princess Diaries
    Naughty Nurses
    Holy Virgins
    Angelium

13. Prototype

:eek: woa thats alot of hentai there :eek: :p

Ive seen much more thought ;D

14. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Is Forbidden Love a lesbo type thing? I remember one GoG chapter on blue eyes was intitled it. That's only my assumption.

15. Prototype

lol...Rom I wonder when your whole stories of hentai gonna end, well maybe not because I hear your e hentai fanimaniac........;P, just kidding mate...naw....Forbidden love is more like a little of both., depending on the tittle that the producer made...he put both base on real life...lol.......well anyways yes its both a lesbo and hand to hand male to female action.... ;D more male to female action :p

16. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Lez love FTW! ;D

What do you mean by "your whole stories of hentai gonna end"?

"Hand to hand"? Mutuial masturbation FTW!

Monkeys FTW! BANANAS FTW! SCUBA DIVING BEANS FTW!

17. Prototype

I only got 1 thing to say and thats :p

18. i don't know where you guys get your "stuff", but where i get mine is at sites LIKE freehentainow.com... is that a good site or not? just wondering

19. txsman7

txsman7 New Member

FLCL is awsome.

20. Drake801

Drake801 Active Member

Bleach
    Naruto
    Air Gear
    One Piece

I'd read more, just don't have the time heh.