1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Your DS color and Your Favorite game

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by mpc2007, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Gabbynaruto

Gabbynaruto New Member

My DS Lite is Red. And my favorite games are:
    All Yu-Gi-Oh! games, especially Stardust Accelerator and Reverse of Arcadia
    Infinite Space
    D.I.Y
    MegaMan Star Force (1,2,3)
    Bakugan Battle Brawlers/Battle Trainer
    Jump Ultimate Stars

2. saddamsdevil

saddamsdevil Well-Known Member

Bronze DSi XL and Scribblenauts, Pokémon HGSS and Dementium the ward. Oh yeah, and Infinite Space.

3. Little pink girlie DS and I LOVE Both Prof layton games, but I think my fave ds game ever has to be hotel dusk. Might be getting on in years now but it really kept my attention all the way through.

Dying for their new game 'again' which is in the same style as hotel dusk.

4. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

You like Infinite Space too?! :O Check out the Infinite Space thread. I wanna discuss!

Oh yeah, I had a cobalt DS phat. It was bundled with Mario Kart, so back then, it was my favorite.

5. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I got the gloss silver DS Lite

My favorite game is KH358/2 Days

6. goofnaguy

goofnaguy New Member

Mine's black. I would have liked a different color, but I got this one free from my friend since he upgraded, so I live with it. My favorite game would be a tie between Pokemon Heart Gold and Monster Rancher DS. Obviously, since Monster Rancher DS isn't out yet, I'm playing the Japanses version, but its awesome, so I'm sure I'll like it even more when the English version gets released.

7. Beezle

Beezle Member

I've had two DS, previous was DS Lite, dark blue (don't remember what it was called), now my DSi is white. My favorite game right now is...(drumroll).. Pokemon HeartGold.. or maybe Inazuma Eleven 2 but games come and go ::)

8. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

I have a white DS which I decorate it with 3d stickers so that it stands out and looks like no one else's..
    Favourite games so far would be Ragnarok, New Super Mario, Time Hollow, Cooking Mama, Sands of Destruction, Hotel Dusk, Lost in Blue 3, Minna no Conveni, FF series as well as educational games like learning how to cook:)

I believe the list will continue..as I explore more games!:)

9. Otome

Otome New Member

I Have a DS lite Blue light and my favourite game is the saga of Ace Attorney :D

10. felipe_bee

felipe_bee New Member

white and twewy

11. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

white ds lite and my favourite games shin megami tensei devil survivor and the world ends with you those games dont get enough credit incase you wanna try https://www.romulation.org/NDS/3902_-_Shin_Megami_Tensei_Devils_Survivor_%28U%29%28OneUp%29.rar.html/ and https://www.romulation.org/NDS/2230_-_The_World_Ends_With_You_%28E%29%28XMS%29.rar.html/

12. dee292

dee292 Well-Known Member

i have a black ds that broken on the hinge:(

my fav games are ace attorney series & professor layton:D

13. zehro

zehro Member

White DSlite, and Bronze DSi XL.

TWEWY, Zelda Games, Professor Layton games, Pokemon games, Phoenix Wright games, Kingdom Hearts, Shin Megami Tensei + many other brilliant RPG's.

14. My DS is silver (yep, I have an original DS [and proud of it]... its nearly 7 years old and still going strong) and my favorite game is either Miles Edgeworth, Picross or Warioware DIY.