1. This forum is in read-only mode.

You Wish You Were As Good As Me

Discussion in 'Portfolios' started by Suiseiseki, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Billy Mays always had caps lock. He was not yelling but only projecting his voice.

This is what suis is doing, projecting his voice. His 'voice' is forever imprinted into my bran because of it. Bravo.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Suiseiseki I've told you before that writing in all caps is not okay. Considering you have just been unbanned I'll have to consider any further rule breaking to be the final straw. Please, if you don't think you can contribute to the forum for anything than your own pleasure then get the hell out and find somewhere else.

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

My sig's simpler than yours.

4. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Seph is drunk and hostile. 8]

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ dude, did you read anything other than my first post? I said I'd stop. Goddamn.

Also, I contend that no non-staff member posts here for a reason that isn't at least partly "for their own pleasure". It just so happens that you don't like me (in before you or anyone saying you're "ambivalent" to me, that's bullshit and everyone knows it) and that my idea of fun is - in this case - proclaiming the large size of my titanium-plated testicles and the awesomeness of any art I may create.

EDIT: Oh, I found out you were drunk. I love you. <3

Simpler? Yes. Better? Hells no.

He's just jealous of my monstrously large genitals, babe.

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Doesn't it a bit off-topic here?

Just a bit though. :)

7. ded5833

ded5833 Member

If someone criticized that calculator, I'd kill them, then rip them out of their grave and rape their corpse like a person from la Cirque de Soleil. Then I put their pretzel corpse back and leave it forever.

But yeah that calculator is awesome.

8. Angel-

Angel- Active Member

Hey...that's a nice calculator.

9. dino340

dino340 Well-Known Member

WHO WAS CALCULATOR?

No, seriously who was it?

10. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

dayummm
    nice calculator

11. Silvertie

Silvertie Well-Known Member

I salute your calculator. I don't think anyone else here has the brass/titanium/other dense metal alloy nuts to deface a pristine white calculator for such an uncertain result. I don't.

On a related note, as a result of your HARDCORE PROJECTED VOICE, my forearm hair has obtained a permanent swept-back look. My mousing hand has also acquired some sort of rash.

12. Suiseiseki

[​IMG]

You know it.
    Post Merge: [time]1259272219[/time]
    Well, as it appears that my thread has undergone a reset for reasons unknown, I'd like to take this opportunity to tell anyone who would like to post in here to keep on-topic. People engaging in personal attacks derailed this thread, resulting in an unwarranted locking. I intend to use this thread as a showcase of my work, and if anyone has a problem with me or my style of posting I suggest you take it up with me in PM or on IRC rather than in my threads. Further derailments of this thread will result in reports and possible warns, no matter who you are.

That is all.

13. Suiseiseki

Made vague categorisations and added a couple of new things. First post is going to be cleaned off shortly for some new content.

14. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

if you want i can clean your entire portfolio of comments so you can have a fresh new start with your fresh new first post

15. Suiseiseki

Once I finish my work and layout I'll decide whether that'll be necessary.

16. Suiseiseki

Redid the first page. New and old stuff there. Will add more later.

17. sensei

sensei Active Member

Your works are somewhat nice, altough you could use some improvement. What I'm missing is the depth in some of them, like, it doesn't really look alive. I hope you get what I mean. Anyway, I'd like to see more to get a better opinion.

18. Suiseiseki

I sort of get what you mean. The ones that I feel lack depth (Arbiter and Soul Music) were mostly experimental in nature. I'm not particularly happy with the Arbiter one. As for Soul Music, it was a mess-around with a new style. I hope I've improved on the use of vectors/vexels with my Chobits sig. It's a relatively new style to me that I'm still toying with. As I said, I don't do sigs nearly as often as I used to.

Anyway, thanks for the crit, it's much appreciated.

19. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

looks like shit

20. Suiseiseki

<3