1. This forum is in read-only mode.

You just might get it!

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Myxa, Jun 17, 2012.

1. ricapica

ricapica Active Member

ok, but while reading their mind, your thoughts are exposed to everyone within a 10 mile range, including the woman you are currently reading.

i wish i could walk through walls, with full control of my power( i dont suddenly materialize mid-wall and i dont fall through the floor)

2. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Sure, but you end up being caught on camera going through a wall. The military becomes interested in the potential of such an ability and decide to make you a test subject. You now have no freedom.

I wish I had fully controllable mind reading powers.

3. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Fair enough...Although i think that you should be aware, everyone has turned into a thoughtless zombie

I wish my objection thread didnt die

4. Myxa

Myxa New Member

ok but you didn't wish for it NOT to be locked and as soon as im a mod im locking it.

i wish i had full control of the for elements(like ang the avatar)

5. slingshot182

Ok, but Ang didnt have any powers. He was just Aangs runt brother.

I wish that I could think of a wish

6. Myxa

Myxa New Member

ok,the wish i allowed you to think of is "i wish that i could think of a wish"(infintite loop)

i wish i was the main protagonist of a shonen weely jump manga.

7. slingshot182

Wish granted, but a break in the timespace continuum causes time to slow down, and you wont live to see the next week

I wish that I was the first poster o nthe second page of this thread

8. ricapica

ricapica Active Member

ok, i just switched you, but a moderator came back and switched you back before you got online.

i wish i dont need to breath/eat to survive, and not to die from disease/accidents/heart attacks, and to always be surrounded by my friends who also don't need to breath/eat to survive, and don't die from disease/accidents/heart attacks.

9. slingshot182

Ok, but you have no friends.

I wish I could have thought of something better for that last anti-wish...thing.

10. ab0456

ab0456 Well-Known Member

it comes true....over and over and over again, because its the same wish.

i wish i had the time to do everything

11. slingshot182

Ok, but I finished all your work for you, and now you have nothing to do.

I wish the battery indicator in mai laptop worked.

12. Myxa

Myxa New Member

ok i fixed it by installing a program, which unfortunately happened to be an uncurable virus

i wish i could control time, and manipulate the time spectrum.

13. slingshot182

Ok, but you made a mistake in your calculations and send yourself "x" years into the future, which, at that very moment, the Universe implodes in on its self.. Paradox resolved.

I wish that..... I was the fastest typer in the world.

14. Myxa

Myxa New Member

ok you are the fastest typer in the world, however you type so fast that the friction on your finger tip begin to dissolve your fingers.

i wish i had commmon sense.

15. ricapica

ricapica Active Member

you get it, but you lose all emotions and the spirit to do anything anymore.

I wish i had all my 5 senses extremely sharp.

16. doommaker

doommaker Guest

Your wish is granted but you live in horror for the rest of your life for you are not able to listen to anything because it's all "to loud" you can't go out side because of the sun is to bright and you starve to death because there's to much taste to every thing...watch this for that last one :D http://wtso.net/movie/453-2018_Father_Knows_Worst.html

I wish I had the king Midus power but was able to turn things in to gold when I want to and turn it back to normal as well...

17. Myxa

Myxa New Member

ok but now gold is as cheap as salt.

i wish i knew the TRUTH

18. slingshot182

I didn't know what you were talking about, so I told you the truth about what you did lastnight, which you remember perfectly well anyway.

I wish.DOOOOM

19. doommaker

doommaker Guest

your wish has been granted...

[​IMG]

I wish to be God >:D

20. slingshot182

Granted, but everyone who ever has or even shall live is Atheist. Mainstream Religon never surfaced.

I wish penis.