1. This forum is in read-only mode.

You just might get it!

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Myxa, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Myxa

Myxa New Member

this game i thought of while tring to find a loophole in the questions in the 20 questions game, ok basicly a poster (me) posts a wish, for example, "i wish for a million dollars", well remember the saying "be careful what you wish for, cuz you just might get it" , anyone the np plays as a genie that tries to find a loophole within the previous wish, for example 'i wish for a million dollars', np replies "you house explodes but youre company insures gives you a check of a million dollars although, due to taxes and other fines you are kept with only half." you got your wish however in the most unconvient way. o but you are free to try to post a wish that has to loopholes, should the fail,to find a loophole he can always post "wish granted", wither the np choose to find a loophole or simplgranthwish, he/she than posts a wish and etc. etc.

*whew*ok begin

i wish i would marry my ideal woman (this one is easy to find a loophole)

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Yeah, this is just a wordier way to say this.

3. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

Seems you are quite gay after all! your ideal woman comes along, however you are still as gay as a pink hippo, you become great friends, and you now have the ideal woman - friend -
    Post Merge: [time]1339963324[/time]
    I wish i had super powers!

4. Myxa

Myxa New Member

you hadn't spefified what kind of super powers so i give you the super power to stop sneezes.

ok try to find a lopphole with this:
    i wish i understood, spoke, could write and read every offical/authentic language known to mankind, without every forgetting, and/or mixing up any of the languages.

5. megashell

:C power to stop sneezes! can i save the world with this! LOL

hmm: thinking of a loophole

6. Myxa

Myxa New Member

probably not, in fact i heard its unhealthy to forciably stop a sqeeze.

remember if you can't find a loophole you can always say 'wish granted and continue, i can only think of one loophole within my wish.

7. megashell

Your wish is a simple one for me, however, i cannot store this massive amount of information into your tiny human cranium! i shall grant your wish, in the form of this pen. You need to keep it with you at all time or you shall loose your knowledge. A month goes by and people marvel at your skills.

However, a shady shadow lurks behind noticing you only use one pen, a thought comes to him, this pen must be it!

one night while you sleep with glee, your shadowy stalker sneaks in your room.
    grabs the pen and with a whisper just leaves you.
    and so your magic language pen is no more!

8. Myxa

Myxa New Member

uhh, i guess that kinda works however who would think that a pen is my source?

and you didn't post a wish

9. ricapica

ricapica Active Member

i wish you don't find a loophole in this wish

10. megashell

[​IMG]

Your pen looked like this! LOL
    Post Merge: [time]1340021912[/time]
    okay my wish- rika if you find a loop hole then you are next to wish.
    I wish i could speak to animals, understand them, and that they talk back to me.

11. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Sure. You're now deaf, though.

I wish SPACE

12. ricapica

ricapica Active Member

you understand the animals, but all the cats are saying meow* and the dogs arf** and the snakes hssssss***

translation:*meow
    **arf
    ***hsssssss

that was my reply but suiseiki posted before me
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    ok but you get the one on the keyboard

i wish i could run fast without ever getting tired

13. megashell

unfortunatly while running and never getting tired, you step on one of the 23 hundred (un acounted landmines) and both your legs get blown off to your groin! even though they cant put on new legs for you you can still squirm around but dont worry, you still dont get tired!

i wish for LOVE :'(

14. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

i wish

15. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

You get it. And it is just the loveliest and most wonderful loophole.
    I didn't try hard if you can believe that.

I wish for exactly 10 billion real and legal U.S. dollars to be added to my savings account legally.

16. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Sure. Your pin is then given out to everybody in the known universe.

I

17. Myxa

Myxa New Member

you didn't state your wish and therefore it did not come true.

i wish for the 'pocket change' ability.(the ability to magicly pull out any desired amount of money from my wallet, magically/legally, and it only works with my wallet and if only i possess it, furthuremore, should i lose my wallet i could simply get a new one and the ability will still carry,ha try to beat that!)

18. megashell

LOL! clever thinking! i was about to pull out the you just lost your wallet loophole! okay ill think this one through!
    Post Merge: [time]1340051395[/time]
    Your wish is granted but be warned, with such a power you only have a limit on how much you may draw per hour! you can pull out any amount of money you desire, up to a limit of 50c per hour! go wild! have your dream of riches! draw your desired amount, up to 50c per hour! Your magic fingers will make you rich! (in time perhaps) these are the rules, your wish has been granted and in all fairness this was YOUR wish

19. ricapica

ricapica Active Member

ok but you are allowed to use this ability once per wallet, and all the money left is scattered across the earth.

i wish to be able to move any object i want by 1 cm just by looking at it.

20. megashell

Your wish is granted! however before really thinking about it, you have cursed yourself, you are unable to controll your power and you push people away from you aswell as objects, you are never loved, as no one ever can come close to you, you look at sky scrapers urging then to fall and crumble! your eye site is really bad but you are unable to have glasses as they get pushed away aswell, one day you look at the roof of your hotel room, and cause the whole place to colaps, killing yourself in the process!

I wish i could read womens minds, and not ever be overpowerd by there combined thoughts, i can focus only on one woman at a time if i so choose