1. This forum is in read-only mode.

you favorite anime Character

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by mick1234, May 13, 2008.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Haruka Tennoh has boobs, they're just small ;D

2. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well they doesnt look that small when in sailor form.......

i mean look at this

[​IMG]

she really doesnt appear to have breast, even Usagi though Haruka was a guy until she saw her Sailor form....

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

No, there was an episode, where she & Neptune (forgot her "normal" name) went to the other Senshi Dressed in loose T-shirts & when the others saw Haruka, they finally realised she was indeed a Lesbian. This was in the first 5 or 6 episodes I think.

4. calvin_0

hmmm, i must miss out that episode then......

btw, did anyone know her?

[​IMG]

5. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

little red riding hood?

6. calvin_0

yup, the japanese version of her, called Baby Bonnie Hood aka B.B Hood, however unlike Little Red Riding hood, she have a submachine gun (hidden in her basket) and love to kill things XD

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

She's from Dark Stalkers one of my favorite Arcade classics, I'm surprised Cal, I'm pretty sure you'd post Felicia's pic instead, oh well ;D

By the Way, my Favorite Characters there are Demitri, Morrigan, & her twin Lilith, as they're Vampires ;D

8. calvin_0

well Felicia, B.B hood and Morigans (and her sister) is my top choices in Dark Stalkers, but when in Marvel VS Capcom 2, B.B Hood is one of my best XD

and Morigan isnt a vampire.....she is a sucabus.

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cal, it's Succubus & they're related to vampires, but instead of blood they suck life energy by giving nightmares to men. The Incubus, the male Succubus feeds off ladies

10. calvin_0

but it still doesnt consider as one....

btw you know in Enchanted when Giselle talking about how Little Red Riding hood was chasing a Little Wolf with an Axe...that reminded me of B.B Hood XD

11. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I'll say Ash just to mess with some people

12. calvin_0

well Ash is a good character too, although he doesnt look much like a pokemon trainer..... its really hard to belive when i heard "Pokemon Master Satoshi" during the Lucario movie.....

13. sasquatch

sasquatch Well-Known Member

my favourite anime character is naruto, I like his nindo the way he lives and ninjas are totally cool, until I was about 10 I thought that ninja was a career option I still have hopes that my latent ninja abilities will be exposed some day.

14. casper1910

casper1910 Well-Known Member

Hehehehe ;D Take one guess who my favorite character is!

15. Vash The Stampede, of Trigun
    [​IMG]

no other character even comes close to him
    but second would be have to be Kira Yamato, of Gundam SeeD and Gundam SeeD: Destiny
    [​IMG]

16. DB_Odin

DB_Odin Well-Known Member

Spike of cowboy bebop :)

17. gryphoondawn

gryphoondawn Well-Known Member

Sven from black cat - His gentleman's code was interesting- "Respects the woman with a few exeptions".
    Junpei from Ichigo100% - i hate his ways on girls but the inly interesting part of him was his goals in life. He tries his best to accomplish his dream eventhough there are lots of obsticles.

18. Jonias86

Jonias86 Member

My favorite character is Kamille Bidan and the Zeta Gundam.

19. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Keitaro Urashima just because....... (>0.0)>

20. Mine would be inuyasha becase its kind of cool but its sad some of the things or real japan knows to much about demons but i wish hell was not real .