1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yoshi's Pokémon Giveaway

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by yoshi2889, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

So do I.

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Well i can see that insane crazy lives up to his name

3. yoshi2889

Heh, lol

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I can see that you live up to your name, I highly doubt you were born in the year 1000 or that you are a thousand years old.

5. sylar1000

Actually i am 1000 years old, i am very sensitive about my age.

Also Yoshi, what did you mean you could remove cut from caterpie at any time?

surprised no one questioned it

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Avast! Foiled.

Isn't there a person you can talk to, to forget moves, even HMs?

7. yoshi2889

Because that is the only cheat I use: Pokemon can forget any HM.
    I do that because when I have to battle a strong trainer, I learn my Pokémon moves (TM)

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Correct, it can be removed...but if yoshi has only 6 hours of play, then...how can he remove it?

I'd doubt yoshi does speed runs.

And there you have it...

9. sylar1000

Move deleter, but i thought he couldn't delete HM's. Yoshi said he was 6 hours into the game.

Ah, i see.

10. yoshi2889

I only use my Running Shoes :p
    Now it is 9 hours...

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

With practice the game can be beat (well first elete 4 battle anyway) in about 15 hours...

A speed run could be 8 or less, been ages since my last one...

12. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Admitting you use cheats, when clearly you have a 72 sized font claiming you didn't...
    I'm gonna take that the last sentence is the HM/TM cheat that allows you to teach that specific HM/TM to any pokemon regardless whether they can learn it or not. Cheat: PKMN Can Learn All TM/HM. This is the only explanation that makes sense as to how you got Cut on to something that can't learn it.
    The first one is Remove All Learn TM/HM.

You also just lied about using only one cheat, when clearly, you are using two.

I rest my case.
    How can we take any of your posts seriously if you're just going to lie. So much for gaining any respect...

13. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Still didn't get the Original Trainer or ID data, both of which can be found on the Pokemon Summary screen.

Furthermore, the Jirachis are apparently a higher level, yet have the same movesets that they come with at Level 5 (the only way Jirachi can get Draco Meteor). It learns a plethora of more useful moves in the time between L5 and L37, not least of which is Psychic. If they'd been trained any trainer worth his/her salt would have deleted the stock moves. If they'd been placed in Daycare the moves would have been erased. Face it, those Jirachi aren't legit either, and will continue to be treated as such until I get proof.

14. yoshi2889

Re: Yoshi\'s Pokémon Giveaway

I never learned those Jirachi any move (except the one in my team, but I've currently no idea which moves that are).

BTW, I hold one for myself, in my team (the level 39 one).

I cannot see the ID, because after the format of my card, I forgot to put firmware on it.
    Post Merge: [time]1270878727[/time]
    *Sigh* Man, you are SO blind. Didn't I say that almost everything (except the most above) above is FALSE in one of my posts?

Also, mods, lock.

15. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Ugh. If you can access your game, you can check the Pokemon ID and Trainer. If you can't even access the game, no point in having this thread.

16. yoshi2889

I have access again soon.

17. agxthesorrow

agxthesorrow Well-Known Member

18. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I checked all of the responses, and you didn't say that "almost everything above is FALSE." If it is false, then you're still lying and you obviously haven't learned anything from this entire thread. And if everything is TRUE, then you're just eating your words in the end. You haven't learned that this is a lesson in HONESTY. The deeper you go in your lies and apparent excuses, the harder it is to turn back and just admit the truth. I called you out on cheating, and I was right. Admitting the truth, I'd call that progress, but you're obviously not there yet.

Do I need to quote zangief again, or are you good?
    I can't believe even after 3 pages, you still don't get the point. And after 3 pages, not a single mod has fulfilled your request. Doesn't that tell you something?...that the mods answer only to the admins, and not just some user, and they're probably just waiting to see you make even more of a fool out of yourself.
    And you still haven't proven to us that these are legit. Oh, but you formatted your card...right, and it just so happens you don't have proof because of that. Oh, but everything you said is false. Right. So everything you've had up for trade was imaginary, and you lied to everyone about everything in this goddamn thread. You're making excuses to cover up your lies, and then you lie again to cover up another lie, and another one, and another one, and it keeps going until you realize that this is going nowhere for you.

Like I said, owning up to the truth is progress. Lying gets you nowhere. Do you really think you'll be recognized on this forum by lying? Once they see through your lies, they'll have absolutely ZERO respect for you. Whatever chances you had of getting any respect (whether it is actually important or not...) is gone. By continuing this discussion, you're destroying any future chances of getting that respect...that is, unless you own up and be responsible for your actions. This isn't just a thread about your lack of honesty, but maturity as well, but I wouldn't expect that from a 10 year old. However, I do expect honesty.

I told you to quit while you're ahead. You should've taken the deal.

Oh, and stop putting your bolded responses inside my quotes. That's not how they work...

19. yoshi2889

Again, mods, lock.

I formatted my card because it got weird files of 3 GB again.
    Though I forgot to put any firmware on it for one of my 2 cards. It was not for an excuse, I cannot make filenames like """*""." ("-File) (3.631.947 KB) (that is what was standing)

I only used 1 cheat, don't you one day get it...?

If you think I lied, go on.
    Else, get out.

Wait a sec,
    You have NO proof I used 2 cheats (and I didn't, and do not)!
    Gimme proof if you know.

And for the bolded responces; I do not stop.
    If you stop saying I lied and I'm a cheater, I stop with that.
    Post Merge: [time]1270905149[/time]
    For Suiseiseki:
    Jirachi 1:
    OT: GAMESTP
    ID: 02270

Jirachi 2:
    OT: GAMESTP
    ID: 02270.....? Those are the same...?

Gonna tell my friend that he musn't cheat to get Pokémon...

20. hlw_rocer

hlw_rocer Well-Known Member

way to list the moves....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.