1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yoshi's Pokémon Giveaway

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by yoshi2889, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

My guess...yoshi here got them from a cheater and didn't check :p

Insanecrazy...it's just a kid..let it go...it's up to the people to decide if they want something pokesav can do :p

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Holy, This is getting nowhere.

Actually, mds.
    What insane said are true.
    I'm not trying to pick a fight, but that's a fact.
    Unless yoshi can prove it. Not just talks.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...good point.

Yoshi, it seems your proven what I assumed, your trying to become a bigger part of the community, like me and meganova here...but it's not helping when you made (as an example) 2 topics giving something that people don't need (like the program deleter)...

I'd be happy if you just offered to clone my pokemon via code, but after what my brother (13) did, I wouldn't risk sending them off to anyone (the code failed-killed a pokemon in the process :( ).

Just sit back and put input into discussions for now, normally I'd pm these sorts of things...but you do need to think a little (and the fact a romU spammer like me is giving out this stuff scares me).

4. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

...and that's why people shouldn't play pokemon. Bleh.

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

...and no more giveaway thread...

6. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Just one last thing before I'm done.
    He didn't obtain it from someone else. He claims to have taught it Cut himself.

Kid or not, it doesn't excuse a lie. He's attempting to deceive people claiming that these are legit when they certainly aren't. This one specific example is a clear contradiction to what he said in the first post, as well as a following post confirming that they are indeed legit. That's the part that pisses me off. I could care less about the illegal moveset, or the fact that he used pokesav (or an AR) or not. I don't care. What I do care about is that he's lying to everyone about it. It's people like this that RUIN the entire trading scene for everyone.

7. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

And, WTF is PokéSav..?

Also, my friend learned CUT to the Caterpie (just remembered).

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

[me=hYpNoS]facepalms[/me]

You contradicted yourself...

And pokesav allows you to edit pokemon in al aspects, even put them in chrish balls (only events can be in those balls).

9. I agree with insanecrazy07. Why does he have to lie to us ? Also, another Fact is, that he said in his first Post : I only played for 6 Hours ,but got many Pokemons. How the Hell did he get these Shinys and these Legendary Pokemons ? In a way it´s okay that you just want to trade with others illegit Pokemons,but why do you have to lie ? Why don´t you just say now : "Sorry guys, I actually really lied to you" ? :-\

10. yoshi2889

Because I DID NOT LIE

I'm pissed...
    [me=YoshiFlip]counts to 20[/me]

11. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

In the words of zangief,
    That was from the PSP or NDS thread where people just talk out their ass all day, and then when they're proven wrong or contradicted, they just "re-explain" or put a twist on their weak case in an attempt to get a believer out of one of us.

This is very much the same thing. You just conveniently remembered? Right. Always a friend who did it, "so I'm not responsible...blah blah blah." It would have been better had you just admitted you did it yourself, which I quoted earlier. Don't bother changing that post since it won't reflect the changes on my quoted one.

Not only are you lying, but you're also covering up your other ones. If you claim something is legit, then it better damn well be legit. End of discussion.

If you want to distribute hacked pokemon, then make a hacked thread like I used to do. If you make a legit thread, then make damn sure that you have legit stuff to trade. Whether you cheat or not, at this point, is irrelevant. If you trade a hacked pokemon to someone who is expecting it to be legit, and it isn't, you are cheating on your end of the deal.

Just close up shop. You're making a fool out of yourself the further you go.

12. yoshi2889

Mods, lock.

I am SO over with this.

13. If you want, you can excuse you now.

14. yoshi2889

Why? I DIDN'T CHEAT.

Don't you guys one day get it?!

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

True...

Also people, consider yoshi's age and emotional status, he's young and proably doesn't have much a clue..I know I didn't when I was eleven (though I'm always forgetful).

Sorry yoshi, these things happen...Your gonna have to try something else to win the romU user's hearts....

[me=hYpNoS]wants people to go easy on yoshi[/me]

16. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

My turn to chime in!

I want a poke, legit or not. I just like collecting. T~T

17. @hYpNoS
    You´re right, he is a kid, but why is he doing that ?
    Meh, if he want´s to win the RomU users hearts, he just have to be nice :D
    Yeah, Yoshi i´m sorry, i really didn´t mean to hurt you :D

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I'm consoling him as we speak...or was...

I was once the same, and still am (I am 3rd in post amount to the admins here-I AM a romU spammer XD).

He wants to make other's happy, he tried just helping them, and now chose to share things...nothing is working.

Nat...are you joking...he's not to happy now..and it's not anger that fuels him... :(

19. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I'm an enabler, boo hoo. :-*

20. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

[me=hYpNoS]doesn't know what that means[/me]

...oh crap I was hoping this die..oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.