1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yesterday is a good day (movie spoiler inside).

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by calvin_0, May 30, 2009.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

ya, the basic storyline is, no body like monster, alien invasion, nothing can stop the alien, human turn to monster for help, monster beat alien, human like monster. But mainly focus on Susan's life and emotion on becoming a monster......and how other people's view on monster....until the monster save thier skin from the alien.

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Like that..huh..
    It is a 3d animation,doesn't it?

3. calvin_0

well its a 3D animation, but i been told in certain cinema (like IMAX) you get to see real 3D.

4. meganova

Oh,
    Like that..huh..

Oh yeah,
    Sorry if this movie to late to be asked...does the DragonBall Evolution worth to be watched??

5. calvin_0

Dragonball Evolution is crap by default, no need to watch, if you do watch it, you might need to bleech your eyes and kill some brain cell that hold the memory of dragonball evolution.

6. meganova

Is it because the storyline unlike the original one?
    I heard that Goku was a student and haven't married yet...*shocked*

7. calvin_0

that, plus its badly cast and its a live action......its worst then street fighter: the legend of chu li.

8. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I can answer your Galvatron question. They were going to call him Galvatron but they thought this would confuse audiences and so decided to keep calling him Megatron.

9. calvin_0

isnt Megatron rebirth into Galvatron is common knowledge?

10. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Among Transformer fans... yes, but go and ask a memebr of the general public.

11. calvin_0

oh well its a minor glitch, anyway who that giant decepticon who suck evreyting up at the end of the trailer?

12. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Dragonball Evolution sucked big time....

Monsters Vs Aliens I liked it course I am a sucker for Dreamworks and Pixar animated movies (really want to see UP)

Haven't seen Night at the Museum 2 yet, the kids are excited about it.

As for Terminator I will probably watch it later on seeing it just came out here yesterday (5/29)

13. ultra

ultra Guest

spoilers,

terminator 4 was crap. i was not wowed by it and it wasn't christian bales acting or the other actors/actresses acting but the story. you'd knew that he would have saved his father rather then completely end the war. there is a big problem here if connor ended the war, he dies, and even if he did saved his father, he still ends up dead [recall terminator 3].

the reason why connor dies [probably spontaneous combustion or something like that] if he ended the war is because the events of time travelling would not have occurred for his father. remember that connors father went back to the future to save sarah [connors mother] and ends up mating with her, which creates the end result of john connor. so the situation becomes complex so they simply did the obvious by rescueing his father.

after watching all the movies, i don't know if there will ever exists an ending for the viewer to see [open ending] as it has been revolved around the connor family, particular john. we know from terminator 3 that connors gets killed and if that is the case, then it maybe pointless to continue the series other then to just create moments to explain to the viewers the timeline events that leads to the events in the previous terminator movies. who will be the successor of john if he gets killed?

transformer 2,
    i feel that it will be a modest movie. megatron isn't galvatron because unicron is not involved in the resurrection of megatron in the movie. that's based on what i get from the transformer 2 trailer.

gi joe,
    when i saw the preview of this movie when i watched star trek i was very thrilled. but when i saw those enhancer suits or whatever you'd like to refer to them, i was baffled. i don't recall from the past cartoons about specialized suits. gi joe is known as america's special force, so how is having the suit make you a speical force? anyone could be in the suit, so it's the suit that is the special force and not the people. ?? i don't know.

district 9
    this scifi movie looks interesting.

14. calvin_0

well we still dont know how john conner found skynet's time machine..... i think there is room for one more movie, which end up sending his father back in time to T-1 timeline.

15. meganova

well,
    any latest horror movies??

16. KaiserSensei

KaiserSensei Well-Known Member

Drag me to hell, is a new horror i believe, directed or whatever, by Sam Raimi (Spiderman, Evil Dead)
    meant to be quite good.

17. meganova

Oh,
    can someone tell about the horror movie...that has valentine on it..(forgot its name...sorry)

18. calvin_0

read it there -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine_(film)