1. This forum is in read-only mode.

xpertron.co.uk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cfreear, May 12, 2009.

1. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

Dealextreme are complete shite.
    Everything is fake and my 4Xacekards,2XR4'S,and 3XM3's are failed and faulty.

http://realhotstuff.com/ is much faster and there are offical retailers of flashcarts.
    Bit more expensive,buts whats a bargain if it dont work.

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Me, my brother, and my friend all bought Acekard's from DealExtreme, they all work great and have given us no problems in the many months we have had them

3. MitsukaiXxX

Yeah but a dodgy batch has swept hong kong latley,and thousands have been recieving them.

Realhotstuff,had it first time round :)

4. sylar1000

Yeah, but you acted like DE was the only site that had them lol.

Ouch, that's got to suck, i'm glad we bought ours months ago then lol.

I wonder now the sites managed to get fakes instead of the real ones.

5. MitsukaiXxX

I know,im proper gutted,but thats the deal with flshcarts and things freom abroad,and online,you dont know the condition until its at your doorstep.

But a acekard from realhotstuff and its working now :)

6. sylar1000

Yep, sometimes you just have to take your chances with buying things online and from different countries, i'm glad it worked out for you though :D

7. jarri

jarri New Member

I bought goods from xpertron.co.uk twice. The first time there was problems with the delivery the second time I recieved faulty goods. I returned the goods by registered post and they got them on 1st Feburary. I have made several enquiries they are not answering the phone there help line is constantly down I think they are gone or going bust maybe. If an xpertron member reads this please send me my goods. This order was originally placed back in January.

8. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

Ive ordered a DSTT from DealExtreme and it was fine. You just need to read the comment to find out weather it is fake or not.