1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Xbox Live

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by iamlegend, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Reider

Reider Modereider

I remember hearing about that, but didn't hear the details, what happened exactly?

2. Prototype

Prototype Well-Known Member

hahahahahaha.......ugh nothin....lol im just messing with ya...wanted to see how you responded... ;D I betya Seph is having a fith bout this laughting hes ass off just reading this :p 8)

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

England is quite often referred to as the most expensive country in Europe, but in all honesty I think it depends on what you are comparing prices of. prices here are unreasonable for many things too. CDs/DVDs/games/books immediately spring to mind as overpriced.

4. Prototype

You know I think england and US have pretty much the same prices because they both are united...with the same type of goverment. rules as well, well almost, thats my opinion, unless Im wrong 8)

5. Loonylion

WRONG. The US is WAY cheaper. Plus our currency is worth almost double the US currency.

6. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

I think the British people may think their's is the most expensive country in Europe...but look at the strength of the sterling...I suppose it's the most expensive for tourists...€1 gets us what...68p?

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

currency hasn't really got anything to do with prices, prices are determined by how much money the average person has available, taxes, VAT etc.

8. Loonylion

yeah, and in some cases prices are determined by how much money a person has before tax, then the government taxes the pants off them, then they are expected to buy everything with what they have left after the extortionate taxes

9. Prototype

well I can tell you this US has some pretty expensive cars if you ask me... :p, unless you can count me wrong again?..... ;D

hey Loony you live in England?.....

10. Loonylion

unfortunately yes...

11. Prototype

o.k. so for all of you who dont know what this topic is about, here is your answer up here :p