1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Xbox Live

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by iamlegend, Mar 10, 2007.

1. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

So what do you guys (if there is any here) who have a 360 play on Xbox Live?
    I play Rainbow Six Vegas,Madden 07 and Pro Evolution Soccer 6 at the moment..
    Gamertag : HonoraryBollix
    Give me a shout if anyone wants to play

2. Prototype

Prototype Well-Known Member

You know youd be craizy to play the 360 online jeez the money you spend just to go online..............well if you ass is rich then go for it, but you know they also have the game for ps2 and ps3 and you dont have to pay diddly sh** to play online

Rainbow Six and Madden 7 dunno bout the other 2

3. iamlegend

Yeah but you do have to spend €650 to buy the PS3...so..er...no thank you...and Im the rich one eh?
    And anyway...Xbox Live is only €60 for a 12 month subscription...less than the price of a game..and well worth it when you factor in Xbox Live Arcade etc.

4. Prototype

were you live cuz its prob cheap over there, here in the USA you have pay more then 25 dollars monthly In US Money, not just the internet,going online is worse because you gotta pay.........

5. iamlegend

You serious...?..we're probably the most expensive country in Europe and we pay that much less than you Americans..?
    I feel good now ;D

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Ireland bad? HAHAHA; let me introduce you to a country just east of you called Denmark, in Denmark we have taxes upwards of 60%+ a VAT of 25% and a Ford Focus 1,6 C-MAX Trend 5d costs $45.000.

7. iamlegend

I payed €2.45 for a bottle of Lucozade today...I was in France recently...a pint of Guinness..our national drink,brewed right here in this country..is about €2 less over there.We pay €7 for a pack of cigarettes..
    I don't know about Denmark but this is a damned expensive country..

8. Seph

Well use the car as a reference then and compare it? :p

9. Prototype

hahhaa, yeah but were talking bout small things not huge things :p however I prob think its alot more here even thought in count money its 17,000 US Dollars, putting it in the bank in your state Im pretty sure it will add up alot more then what it would here..........

10. iamlegend

Well I checked and..wow..does anyone drive on Denmark?...how do people afford cars?Here the C-max is €30,000..big difference.
    Bah...who drives a focus c-max anyway..useless

11. Prototype

may I remind you peeps.......is that the best you people have...come on here Watch out our New model Ford GT Exotic withs it hard core high performanced Supercharged 5.4-litter DOHC V-8 Engine with 550hp enought to blow your damn house away.........raging at a price of 151,245 upto 153,676 US not Denmark not France but USA Dollars, and this aint nothin ford has their own hiding Supercharger sports vehicle with a higher peformance which they are gonna release in 2008 with alot more pricing.....althought too much for me ;D :p

anyways back on topic no more bout cars more about xbox and who wants to play madden and rainbow six on xbox 360 and the other 2 games which I dont remember ;D

12. Reider

Reider Modereider

If I ever had enough money to afford a car like that, I'd end up using it on something else entirely, guarantee it.

13. Seph

On average every family has 1.8 cars. :)
    the thing about Denmark is we have high saleries, the education I'm doing will give me a jump paying roughly $8.000 - $9.000 USD a month. But indeed, a car is a huge investment here, which is why many people buy used cars or have use a company car.

14. Prototype

no kidding hes right, I checked Denmarks car dealers, holy...mother...of god....thats alot of dooe.....for brand new cars....lol glad I aint living in denmark, but wow, the chics are hot.........;D :p

15. Reider

Reider Modereider

They couldn't be bothered to bump that number up to 2?

And people call me lazy.

16. Prototype

Proto sits beside a Table desk drinking hes Sierra Misk while he watchs Seth pund the living crap out of Asmadi ;D

17. Reider

Reider Modereider

Not that it matters, but where the heck did that come from?

18. iamlegend

Hey...I just noticed that Im a "handheld gamer"...I don't even own any handhelds
    ...couldn't you change that to jester or something..

19. Reider

Reider Modereider

I think I'll be one also with one more post.

And it looks like I was right, sure as hell beats "Young One" anyways.

20. iamlegend

Grr...I should be nearly a console gamer...if it wasn't for those damn kids and their pesky dog
    ...er..I mean...the January downtime where my profile was deleted...