1. This forum is in read-only mode.

XBOX Live game licensing..They didn't load it back on.

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by houstontx224, Jan 19, 2011.

1. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

I had my XBOX 360 fixed (waaay back a bit) since then all is well. I decide to go and play my XBOX Live downloaded games..Nowhere to be found..Only 2 out fo my 12 games are there. I'm being told that when they repaired it they didn't load back the games licensing. So. i can't try their quick fix..b/c I would need to run XBOX Live AND my pc..(no router) Alas, I have to wait 3 -5 days for them to request a manual resetting of my games licensing. Whcih will be sent via e-mail then a rep will call (im being told) This stinks..Should be sooo much easier consdiering it's Microssoft...lol Oh, well, I'll just wait and see. Anyone else ever have this problem? Bet yet..did they resolve it? Thanks.

HoustonTX224

2. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

You could always try threatening to never buy microsoft products ever again. That might make them get it sorted out.

3. houstontx224

Well, at last. My problem was solved. Not exactly sure what they did on their end. After many, many times of redownloading I have my XBOX Live games back. So, guess I can pull back on getting rid of my XBOX 360...lol

HoustonTX224

4. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

They are a multimillion dollar company so sometimes they might not have the time to deal with each customer swiftly and problems might occur. Good to hear they fixed it in the end

5. houstontx224

I'm glad they got to it..Would really hate to miss out on Gears of War 3...lol Just was getting fed up with them taking me in circles. I just prefer u say do this or we will get to u in this amount of days. Still, like u said..they did fix it.