1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Xbox downloads

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by lilblkridinhood, Aug 23, 2008.

1. lilblkridinhood

lilblkridinhood Well-Known Member

yes i know i cant go on live, but hey i can live without it XD nahh im getting one that lets u go on live, but i was jsut wondering, what is a good free website preferably like romulation that lets you download xbox 360 games

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I doubt there are many, if any at all, considering the size of the games. Torrents would be your best chance.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try using http://www.isohunt.com, or http://www.mininova.org/ :)

4. naeem

naeem Member

i go to xbox360iso.com
    users there have uploaded it to letitbit a good site :D

5. lilblkridinhood

lilblkridinhood Well-Known Member

good site but now i know why people do torrent, THERE IS SO MANY PARTS XD

6. ICE-X

ICE-X Well-Known Member

Xbox 360 iso has a few, but they're on rapidshare and make you download all 70-90 parts of the rar one at a time. There were a couple of download links that went to letitbit, those were only one link, but they really limit your bandwidth.I wouldn't recommend xbox 360 iso, just use torrent, but be careful, read the comments before you download and make sure you have a good anti virus program. My favorite site for torrents is http://www.thepiratebay.org . Use uTorrent for the client. When you start burning games check the .iso with XDVDMulleter and make sure the security sector box is checked. The burn it with imgburn at 2.4X speed with Verbatim DVD+R DL. PM me on Romulation if you need any help.

7. ssshmin

ssshmin Member

yeah but you have to mod your xbox just to play burnt games.

8. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

NO NO NO NO NO

don't use torrents you'll be downloading them for a year

best bet (trust me i am doing it already) is to go to megashares and buy a month or what ever you want go to rlslog and look at console games find the ones in your region or region free and use the megashares link, its one file no hassle.

if you do this get flashget as downloading from megashares normally gives you about 300kbs where flashget will download it allot faster (i get it at my maximum)

also you can google the title of the game you want and put megashares at the end of it and maybe the region and 8 times out of ten you can find what you want for example street fight IV (or 4) pal meagashares and hey presto will be a forum post with a link to the megashares file. easy peasy and you will have the game in an hour or two

9. Loonylion

I got 1.1MB/s from a torrent of Halo 3 (used it to bump up my demonoid ratio).

10. equitypetey

well then your super lucky cause i can't be bothered with torrents running at 10 - 20kbs when i can pay a couple of quid and get super fast files

11. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

They're super big files, and you have a chance of getting banned from live.

12. equitypetey

yeah like i did but as long as your not playing games before their release date in your region then your less likely to be banned

13. ICE-X

ICE-X Well-Known Member

You must remember to put security sectors in too though.

14. equitypetey

you don't need to do anything just use a program like imgburn or dvd descriptor make an iso and burn.
    some times it can get funny if you don't set the layer brake but most of the time just copy and burn away.

15. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

Speeds depend on the torrent, just sounds like you got unlucky. If you use Mininova, they make it easy to see which files have the best seed to leech ratio.

16. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You don't need the sectors, unless Live.

17. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

Yeah, apparently stealth flashing your disc drive works, never tried it though.
    I got a better solution. If you're willing to pay a little bit of money per month you can get super fast downloads (depending on your ISP) and they are encrypted, so no-one knows you're doing it ;D.
    All you have to do is sign up to something like GigaNews and download Newsleecher or Xnews or something and you get full games, full films, albums etc. And you can download at your hearts content. Another bonus of it is the fact that it has SSL encryption so you're protected, i mean i know it's like that nowadays anyway but i haven't been caught yet and i'm downloading around 60GB/month. I think Loony would be best to ask about encryption and all that first though.

18. Loonylion

not everyone is able to use usenet.

19. equitypetey

and its the most expensive option

20. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

But over time will save you the most