1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Xbox accident kills boy of 11+hung

Discussion in 'General News' started by mds64, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1287335/Boy-11-accidentally-hangs-playing-room.html

...I wonder what xbox controller is at fault?

I almost laughed at this.

2. AKOMISMO123

AKOMISMO123 Well-Known Member

That's really sad....

but the thought of the XBOX being in jail made laugh a little.

3. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing the wired one, don't ask me how I know... it's just a fucking hunch.

Oh and it's perfectly normal to laugh at the death of the child, I mean, it's not like he had his whole life to look forward to. You tosser. What happened to your whole 'all life is sacred' bullshit? Again, you're a tosser.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I laughed at the thought of the controller, not the kid.

5. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

I think its perfectly feasible to think the Wireless Controller strangled the poor kid.

Also, this is a terrible story, so sad just thinking about it.

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Am I the only one wondering how the hell you can get tangled in a wired 360 controller and hang yourself? The wire would have to be tied to something before hand so that the cord doesn't just fall out of it's USB port or the trip prevention thing Xbox has, or pull over the Xbox.

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yeah that's a bit odd. I've got a lot of consoles with wired controllers and none of them would hold a controller in against someone's weight.

8. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

They just fly off a shelf, I mean for it to hang someone, you'd need the wire to be son incredibly tangled up in the bed post in such a way that it stays there and can carry the kid. And I see little way how it can be tangled that bad.

Hell, even Xbox's have a break away for the cable, that way it doesn't pull of the 360 from a shelf.

9. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

maybe it the console was screwed on the base and the controller was super glued to the controller...

Did they considered foul play? I remember someone telling me that if i don't stop playing with the ps that they would feed it to me... so maybe the mother was pissed off at the son and strangled him with the controller? it far fetched but investigator should consider every angle.

10. PeachMilk

PeachMilk Well-Known Member

Wait! He was on his bunk bed with a cord wrapped around his neck... how? Is he a feather? How did the Xbox controller not get unplugged by his weight?

Oh lord. I feel awful for smiling over that.

In all seriousness, though : Poor thing... terribly sad this happened to such a young child. Terrible it happened to a kid in general.

Also, I'm pretty sure no one here is really that big of an ass to laugh at the death of a kid. ::)

11. Reider

Reider Modereider

My condolences to the family. I can't imagine it was the happiest family as it was considering how hung up the kid got on the games.

12. Littlekill

I guess the kid just wanted to hang out by himself.

13. Reider

Reider Modereider

Might of just been a case of his so-called friends going off somewhere and leaving him hanging as well.

14. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

The kid must've been pretty wired to have an Xbox in his own room.

15. dino340

dino340 Well-Known Member

God, you guys are horrible, you just can't get your feet on the ground with these puns....

16. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Welp, unless you want to die early, you've just gotta lighten up, y'know?

17. Littlekill

What a tangled mess this kid got himself into

18. Reider

Reider Modereider

Yes, and we seem to be getting rather tied up in this thread too.

Probably should be careful from now on so we don't get hung up on this.

19. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

This is why i found it funny.

HOW THE FUCK DID HE DO IT!?!?!?

I LIVE IN NOTHING BUT A MESS OF CABLES AND THE MOST I DONE IS KNOCK OVER MY BABY EXTERNAL DRIVE!

...and I did lol at the jokes, especially reiders, they seem serious...yet full of puns XD

Still, sorry to the family...

[me=hYpNoS]can't help but laugh[/me]

[me=hYpNoS]is now trying to re-enact the cause of death with his own brother[/me]

20. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

maybe the wire was wrapped around the bedpost a couple of times, that would be strong enough to hang an 11 year old. what would he weigh? 50kg?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.