1. This forum is in read-only mode.

X-box 360 games

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by lilblkridinhood, Sep 29, 2008.

1. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Call of duty 4, or 5. 4 Is better though...

2. duderedux

duderedux Well-Known Member

Farcry 2, Gears of war,both. Lost Planet. Fallout 3. And of course Halo.

3. apophos755

apophos755 Well-Known Member

If you like FPS, then let me suggest The Orange Box. You get five games (Half Life 2, HL2 episodes 1&2, Portal, Team Fortress 2) and now it's priced around $30 US, that's one hell of a deal. They're awesome games too.

Call of Duty 4 is better than Halo3.....in my opinion.

GTA4.

I had all of those for my 360 when I had it.

4. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

I think you can safely call that a fact...
    There's still no better shooter on the market

5. naeem

naeem Member

Burnout paradise
    Last remnant
    The infinite undiscovery
    Mirrors edge
    Naruto the broken bond
    i download and burn myself lol u dont need a modded dvd writer just a normal and you need clone cd to write the iso on DVD DL okay :D

6. lilblkridinhood

lilblkridinhood Well-Known Member

WAIT WAIT so your saying you don't need a modded x-box 360 to play your games?

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I'm sure he's just lying.

You need a specific DVD writer to burn Xbox 360 image files.

8. lilblkridinhood

lol what a lier XD im kidding but that i know that you need a specfic one BUT o well gonna mod my xbox soon, and my mom's friend is gonna burn the games for me, and he pretty much downloads all the games tht comes out, including the kiddish ones, and he's 30 :p

9. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

you don't need a special writer in your pc but you DO HAVE TO HAVE modded firmware on your 360,
    i know as i am the only one (i think) on this forum that has flashed there console their selves and burns their own games.

the only time you need a special drive in your pc is when you want to rip an official disc

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah that's basically what I do 8) What I was meaning actually.

11. lilblkridinhood

lol WELL im just gonna make my moms friend to give me some of his games =P cause i get clueless when it comes to these things :p SOOOOO keep the games coming on, cause really iahve no clue which games are good, ratings don't really help on websites

12. icefire34

icefire34 Well-Known Member

cod4 is a must

fallout 3 is awesome too =)

13. berserkerberries

berserkerberries New Member

all those are good, but i have to say that banjo kazooie nuts and bolts was THE most fun i have ever had in a video game, even though i got sucked into oblivion and got all those achievements and did all the guilds, making vehicles is amazing.

also pretty much the only negative reviews that you're gonna find about it come from people way too attached to the original platformers, which it is not. but man, if it strikes you as good, you'll end up building hundreds of vehicles in crazy shapes like guitars, giant robots, blimps, anything! its tight as fuck!

also i heard mirror's edge is tight but hard

and you must get bioshock, i don't know anyone who doesn't like it.

also i recommend a weird little game called "Earth Defense Force 2017" its not big in the plot or graphics department, but its like a shooter that has been distilled into pure fun.

14. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

you don't want mirrors edge if you suffer any motion sickness at all. it makes you feel very sick

15. lilblkridinhood

haha well mirrors edge is one nice game (i played the demo) the stuff they do is like things i actually want to do in real life, but can't :( so a game is the closest i can get, and it does a real good job too.

16. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Mirror's Edge is a mixed bag, the platforming doesn't flow well at all. And for a game that apparently concentrates on running away from enemies you sure do fight a lot of enemies and are told to do so.

17. lilblkridinhood

really? but in the tutorial part it seems so fun, meh i'll try it out anyways since the games are gonna be free =P

18. sasquatch

sasquatch Well-Known Member

yeah mass effect is pretty cool, on my second run through at the moment,some oldies like crackdown and I can't believe no one said fable 2 it was a bit short but oh so much fun to be had, assassins creed is a lot of fun,and the darkness one of the best games based on a comic book character ever.

19. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Waiting anxiously for resident evil 5. On the other hand I had high expectations on Mirror's edge but in the end I find it rather disappointing. Running around gets to repetitive somehow, compared to the parkour in prince of persia, I did that for hours all the way till I finished the game and still found it fun but not in the case of Mirror's Edge. I stopped playing half way through the game

20. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

nobody mention Dead Space? try it.