1. This forum is in read-only mode.

X-box 360 games

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by lilblkridinhood, Sep 29, 2008.

1. lilblkridinhood

lilblkridinhood Well-Known Member

Wondering what games are good, planning to mod my 360, and burning games, so feel free to list any games that are good, well a full list thanks

2. Noop

Noop Member

Well I may be a bit late on this one, but I just picked up Oblivion for the 360 and it's f'in amazing. The game is massive, and I mean massive. Definitely a must play if you haven't already.

3. lilblkridinhood

ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO PLAY GAMES XD and thanks i'll put that on my list :)

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Lost Odyssey (good RPG, Jansen is a dick), Ninja Gaiden/2, I've still yet to try out my other games on my new chipped 360 :)

5. lilblkridinhood

nice nice THANKS, but im still welcoming more

6. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

Dead Rising is a must...

7. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

it is amazing and then you die then you realize its a pile of shit the save and or continue system sucks.

just to let you know if your copying the games your self from originals you need a drive in your computer that has special firmware
    if your burning from ISO's just beware cheap discs don't work allot of the time and its very irritating to get them to work.

your best bet is to find one of the many people online selling backups search iextremegames, 360 extreme games, 360 back ups
    trust me it saves so much time effort and stress levels.

and make sure when you mod it if its you that mods it, that you read all the tutorials and are ready to do it and try not to mess up

good luck

@anand its flashed not chipped

8. anandjones

You need Dual Layers. And it's the firmware on the drive.

9. lilblkridinhood

lol im a guy who knows nothing about this so i get my moms friend who has like what 3 X-box 360 (all modded) 2 PS3's gonna get a third, trust me he' know everything =P so i'm safe, and he has like all the 360 games all downloaded so he's gonna give em to me :) but this is just seeing which games i should get first, cause as you know you want good games not shitty games =P thanks for the heads up too

10. iamlegend

eh? You die, you re-load from your last save?
    What sucks about that?

11. equitypetey

yeah you can do that but the save point are far from each other but the point of the system is you can load from last save or save and die starting from the start again still with all your points so the more you die the stronger you get but its irritating doing it again and again

12. iamlegend

The game is supposed to be difficult...
    Having save points littered all over the place would make it too easy

The point is you have to weigh the different options available to you...
    Do you save the person in trouble, possibly dying along the way,
    or backtrack to the savepoint, leaving them to die...

So if you find it irritating, don't restart...
    There's nothing forcing you to do so...

13. lilblkridinhood

any other good games=P and suprised no one said Grand Theft Auto 4

14. iamlegend

If we said it was bad, would you believe us??

15. Noop

Noop Member

Yeah I was interested in modding my Elite but I was like "f' it", it's not worth potentially getting my XBL tag banned and such. Plus you need a specific DVD burner with a modded firmware to even burn and copy the games properly, kinda a pain in the ass.

I didn't know "backup" games were sold online, that could be interesting. Maybe I'll pickup a used 360 and mod that for backups.

Another must have game: Mass Effect

One of the best games I've ever played, period. Amazing story line and everything.

Some other good games include, Call of Duty 4 & GTA4. There's tons of good games for the 360, so you really can't go wrong.

16. anandjones

Yeah we got a burner that can copy games that came with the set. Had previously had RRoD. You can buy regular Xbox games from Live, not sure about 360 yet.

17. equitypetey

your tag doesn't get banned its the console its self that gets banned so you can still use your tag on a different console.

GTA 4 is good but it gets a bit boring after a while. colin mcrae Dirt is worth a play for sure. pro evolution soccer 08 is good for a play with a few mates.

18. anandjones

GTA multiplayer is pretty fun though.

19. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

i'm not 100% keen on GTA online, i do like it though, but it's just boring unless you get on top of a building with the annihalator and then use your RPG to shoot the people on the ground. And i saw something not long ago, it was some software you use to flash your xbox and it was undetectable by Xbox, how cool is that. Anyway, Saints Row, and when you can get it, Saints Row 2 are good ones to get.

20. BacardiBoy

BacardiBoy Member

Assassin's creed's a good game to try out... Try Tales of Vesperia as well quite a nice storyline