1. This forum is in read-only mode.

wth?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by kenny6457, Jul 5, 2010.

1. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

it doesnt go to my r4 firmware

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Okay, make sure NO OTHER YSMENU stuff is on there, otherwise it will screw everything up. Just have your ROM's, your SDHC firmware, and the YSMenu folder with the .nds file I gave you.

Note, if it still doesn't work, I suggest deleting everything related to YSMenu off your cart, as it's looking like your SDHC just isn't going to run it.

3. kenny6457

would it be this file:
    _DS_MSHL

4. LuckyTrouble77

That would be the .nds file, but if you're deleting the YSMenu stuff, yes, that and the folder that goes with it should be deleted.

5. kenny6457

dude just with that one file it stills goes to the other thing
    Post Merge: [time]1278363962[/time]
    dude even when i delete them it still goes to it................u f***ed up my r4

6. LuckyTrouble77

Back up and format. There's nothing wrong with it. Don't bitch because I attempted to help you.

It's not my fault you have the attention span of a goldfish and couldn't even do one tiny bit without help.
    I'm done here.

7. kenny6457

back up? format?

8. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Holy crap... I go to sleep and wake up and this thread has 4 pages... gosh... maybe I should fake a problem and get my first super popular thread( in terms of replys and what not) because...yea... I dont have one of those yet... and ive been here for almost 4 years...

9. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Don't do that ;D kenny6457 is a annoying poster that is too lazy to search the forums ;D

10. rell

rell Well-Known Member

This is crazy, I remeber going crazy on a few noobs because they mess up something and try to lash out on me, but you gotta givve kenny here his props, the guy is pretty persistant. I just entered his name in the search and found all of his posts.

11. LuckyTrouble77

Did you're eyes melt from the pain of reading a few of them?

12. rell

rell Well-Known Member

no actually they didnt, first the core of my brain started getting hot then my WHOLE FACE melted.... but yuea like I said, Most persistant noob of romulation EVER award... I think I remember one guy who was just as bad if not worse, I think his name was sadboy or something not really sure though.

13. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Nope, i felt like scolding and flaming him but on second thought, it would be better if i enjoy and watch people trying to help him ;D

14. rell

rell Well-Known Member

boy, If the ESA wont doesnt give use back are roms soon I shiver thinking about what we would have to do for a good kick....