1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Writing

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by OnyxKnight_RupenX, Jul 3, 2011.

1. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Sure I could give feedback if any one wants some opinions on their works, why the heck not?

2. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

I agree with this. Maybe you should go into screenplay writing. I think its more your forte then short stories.

3. OnyxKnight_RupenX

OnyxKnight_RupenX Well-Known Member

That is really, really...depressing.

4. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong, you write nice stories it's just you style would be so much better if you wrote screenplays and the like.

5. OnyxKnight_RupenX

It doesn't really bother me, I'm just fooling around.

6. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I want to revive this topic if possible so I made a short story for my devianART.

http://jonezjea.deviantart.com/#/d4o3hpk

7. OnyxKnight_RupenX

Sorry I've been away so long, here's a piece I did today.

http://www.gamingforest.com/forum/showthread.php/1182-A-Promise-I-Couldn-t-Keep?p=8687#post8687

8. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

It seems like you went around in circles there. I would have enjoyed it more if it had more descriptions.

9. Biondyyy

Biondyyy New Member

wow, that is really cool you write full short stories like that, keep on!

10. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

I'll post some journals I've written up to now:

June 30, 2012

The sun finally broke out from weeks of gloominess! Jeez, and I was wondering when the sun would come out anyways! Ha! Now it finally has, and I am feeling relieved. I couldn’t stand the continuous raining each and every single day! Man, but it finally cleared up, and that’s wonderful! No more of that crazy rain, at least!
    It kept raining for a week or so. I was feeling OK about it, I mean, I sort of liked the rain, because before it rained, the sun was shining wildly, insanely, mixed with a spoonful of humid air. It was madness, I tell you! But it finally ended in the past week, and I was happy. But a week of rain and rain and rain! God! I couldn’t stand it.
    I’m at my grandparent’s home writing this journal entry right now, after yelling like heck at my little immature sister. I can’t believe how immature she is! But I was like her before, so I shouldn’t really complain, eh? Heh.
    Lordly lord! My head is all wound up and banging wildly. If this were mind screwing then in nine months I should get a little baby in my mind, since it takes nine months for a baby to come out of a human… Ha!
    Well, screw it. Bang as hard as you want, you damn head; I’m not giving a damn about it.
    I guess I’ll end here for now, and pickup this entry later when I get home… Maybe not, I’ll carry on writing until my brain blows a hole in itself.
    The Internet is crap. The people are rude. These are just minor problems in this country. In fact, everyone in all over the world is just yelling at how bad ‘human rights’ are in this country. They don’t even KNOW this country and they’re chucking bullshit about it. What the hell, you think Obamacare is doing you any good either? Huh? I’ll tell you the truth: My life is as good and as bad as yours whether you like it or not, morons!
    Well, rage over, I’ve got nothing else to say. Nothing much, at least, I mean I am a man of few words sometimes and sometimes equals right now, at least for the moment, so I guess I’ll end my entry up to here for the moment and carry on with a part two later.