1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wrestling Roundtable

Discussion in 'Sports' started by dedboy, Sep 24, 2010.

1. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Cena screws orton and barrett becomes new champ then cena beats the crap outta barrett then miz cashes in MITB

2. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

AS of the moment

Daniel Bryan retains the US belt by Submission.

Morrison beat "the bully" Sheamus with a springboard enziguri, followed by a shinning wizard.

Dolph Ziggler retained the IC belt, with heel shenanigans!!

Natty beat Laycool via the Sharpshooter, Laycool post match beat down, only to be saved by...
    Beth motherfucking Phoenix!!! FUCK YEAH!

The World Heavyweight Championship match ended in a draw.

3. dedboy

dedboy Guest

PPV sucked majorly.

2.0/5

It was shit.
    Edge and Kane a draw?
    Orton retains in a clean finish?
    No belts change hands.
    Matches were sloppy as shit. Ziggler vs Kaval was sloppy. So was Kane and Edge.
    No Taker, No HBK, No one to really to amp the show up.
    Only major return was Beth Phoenix.

I don't expect every PPV to be five stars, but this couldn't even hold a limp 2 star.

4. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

so is john cena fired?

5. dangerboy64

dangerboy64 New Member

just a storyline fire

6. version3

Yes, we are aware that it's is a storyline firing. Like the WWE would actually let their biggest draw walk out.

7. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Oh yea i knew that but i wonder is he going to smackdown or is wwe going to reveal some loophole for cena to come back to raw or does barrett just continue to make cena his bitch

8. version3

So yeah, now that Survivor Series is done with. Let's have us some Jeopardy: Wrasslin' Edition

[​IMG]

9. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Its me, its me, its DDP

10. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Damn slim. Did you hear Jerry Lawler?

He said the "new" raw GM.

Hmmmm.
    Could we see the new GM tonight?

11. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

what i been jumping back and forth between monday nite game (phillip rivers is my fantasy qb) and monday nite raw. I knew about KOTR but a new gm? If its cena i will riot.

lol at cm punk for saying brie bella is a 4 at best

And Miz is the new wwe champ. Next ppv will probably be orton vs miz vs barrett

12. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Miz is the new WWE Champion.

AWESOMEEEEEE

13. version3

HOLY SHIT x infinity

AWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE

14. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Positives of miz becoming champ
    Young talent in main event, miz is awesome, looking forward to his awesome promos, and this might open a door to morrison being in the main event

Negatives of miz becoming champ
    Michael cole will probably never shut up (this one holds alot of weight)

15. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Miz can work the promos damn good. I'd kill to see a Miz vs Morrison feud.

Orton will get his rematch, mark my words on that. So we shall see if he gets the belt back, or decides to go after Nexus first.

Good ending to Raw, I must admit.
    I almost didn't think Miz would win it, but the SCF counter to the RKO was damn sweet.

16. version3

Think about it. He started as a wrestling fan from "The Real World", became a runner-up in Tough Enough (to a guy that went to MMA afterwards), became Smackdown's host (and was ridiculed to no end), feuded with the "Network" (which was scrapped after Palmer Cannon got FE'd), repackaged as The Miz, teamed with Morrison to be one of the greatest tag teams of the last 5 years, became US Champ for quite some time, winning the Tag Belts again with Show, winning Money in the Bank (where everyone doubted he would win, and after winning, everyone doubted he could cash in successfully), and now, finally grabbing that brass ring to become the WWE Champion. Love him or Hate him, you got to respect the dedication of one Mike Mizanin. Awesome indeed.

17. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Mizanin worked to get here. He's got his critiques, but I bet a few of them are silenced now.

The age of AWESOME has begun.
    Let's just hope he can hold onto the belt for a bit, and doesn't end up dropping it at TLC.
    That would be crud.

I say he feuds with Bryan, I hope Morrison, and Triple H down the line.

That is the way it should be done, IMHO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocpGqsqxT1A

18. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Ugh miz as champion, this will suck, randy is better

19. dedboy

dedboy Guest

It's more or less the fact that Mizanin worked to get to where he is.
    It shows that even though the world is fu**** up, you can still achieve dreams, given how hungry you are to see them become a reality.

Miz probably won't keep the belt for long, but even if he loses it at the next PPV, he's reached the upper echelon of main event status.

20. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Yea but randy can be champ anytime. Its nice to have someone new in the main event and plus i dont know if u heard but miz is awesome