1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wrestling Roundtable

Discussion in 'Sports' started by dedboy, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Old School Raw is a traaaaiiiinwreck.

2. dedboy

dedboy Guest

I've missed some of it, catch me up to speed pwease.

3. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

4. dedboy

dedboy Guest

I just saw it on replay.

Shiek KILLED it.
    And Mae Young... SLUTS AND BITCHES...

I'm sorry but the in ring action was shit. The promos were awesome. Piper, as usual, murdered the mic.

*Edit- So Chyna has shot an adult film for Vivid entertainment.
    Oh man, who can go the longest watching her scene before the vomit creeps up?
    I say I can make it four minutes tops. And that's with a few beers in me.

5. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

ewwwww

so anyway i missed tna
    what happened?

6. dedboy

dedboy Guest

WWE first:World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstars Shad Gaspard, Luke Gallows, Vance Archer and Caylen Croft and WWE Divas Tiffany and Jillian Hall as of November 19th, 2010. WWE wishes them the best in all future endeavors.

TNA:You could miss TNA for years and not miss anything.

Raven is gone, Morgan and Flair wrestle(Sigh).There was more promo work than in ring action I believe.
    The EV guys are being written off one by one. Expect Rhino to be next in the cut line.

7. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Yea i guess your right about tna. what happen to the days when tna was good? The days where i could see aj styles, MCMG, Daniels, amazing red, samoa joe, austin aries, petey williams, LAX, and AMW all on one show.

Also on wwe cuts i guess i should have seen those coming. I guess tiffany should not have gotten into a fight wit the chosen one

8. dedboy

dedboy Guest

TNA decided to de-push their homegrown guys, in favor of washed up old dudes.

They wouldn't let AJ, Daniels, Red, Joe, Aries, Sabin, LAX, and the others who made the X-division so damn electrifiying that you'd need rubber gloves to watch it.

In other words; They sold out to bring in overpriced guys who drew money 20 years or better ago, to try and milk whatever these dudes can draw.
    Flair is 63 and wrestling in the main event, against Matt Morgan?

Does that not sound plain F'uped?

9. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Yea now the only thing i have to look forward to is MCMG vs Beer money or GenMe. Is it me or does it seem aj styles offense has toned down. Maybe its because he wrestling guys twice his age. When da fuck did robbie douche bag become x-champ.

10. dedboy

dedboy Guest

He beat Jay, and that is when a lot of the people that actually stood up for TNA tuned out.

AJ has been told to tone his offense down from high flying. He can still go, but not with the guys he's been wrstling. He needs a proper opponent, to match his style.

11. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

The fact that tna has started to fail me i have developed an interest in roh. Even though aj styles still my favorite wrestler davey richards is a close second. Next ppv richards vs strong for roh title which i really hope richards wins. Also the return of kenny omega woot

12. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Omega is a beast.

ROH is for sure getting some proper time from me.

Do you have the date for that PPV?
    I'll need to make some accommodations to watch it.

13. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

I believe its Final battle on December 18
    I like strong but his personality so plan so i really need richards to capture the title. Also omega is already on the card but i also hope daniels, homocide, and austin aries r also on the card

14. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Ya. It's a lock about Daniels. homocide should be in ring soon(I read he was finishing up rehabing a old injury), and don't know about ol' Austin.
    I think Richards will beat Strong(remember the only reason Strong won it, was due to Tyler being signed with the big E).
    I wonder if Benjamin and Hass are around?

15. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Current roh card for ippv
    i just copied off of site and looks pretty good

ROH World Title Match Roderick Strong defends vs. Davey Richards

The Final Battle At Final Battle- Fight Without Honor Kevin Steen vs. El Generico *If Generico loses he will unmask **If Steen loses he will quit Ring of Honor

Six Man Tag Team Grudge Match Jay, Mark, and Mike â??Papaâ?? Briscoe vs. The Kings of Wrestling and Shane Hagadorn

Also scheduled to appear: - Kenny Omega

16. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Gonna have to check that out.
    It's not the full card, but ROH is known to add matches during the show.
    Good to see the Briscoes back on PPV again.

Thanks for the head's up Slim

17. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Man i just realized how long that kevin steen vs el generico fued has been going but too be honest im still not tired of it. Every since kevin steen has turned heel i have become a real fan of his and him taking and selling el generico mask on ebay was just icing on the cake. I didnt get a good look at el generico new mask but it look like he made it out of material he found around the locker room

18. dedboy

dedboy Guest

I could have swore I saw that fued at least a year ago. And the mask selling is a sweet move by a decent heel. generico, well a Canadian playing a Mexician Lucha.
    That is winsauce right there in of itself. His masks look like a drunken Konnan mask used to look.
    Yes there were masks when Konnan used to wear them, called 'drunken Konnans'
    They really did look like a drunk pieced them together.
    That could explain generico to fault.

Solid card, I hope the Briscoes steal the show. If the big E takes another of ROH's talent base, it should be them.

19. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

ok now i missed smackdown ( i had to work) anything good happen

20. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Alllllright..

Survivor Series is a mere 1 hour and 45 minutes away for me (645PM, EST)
    Any last minute calls for matches?

I didn't even know Ziggler was facing Kaval till 15 minutes ago...