1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wrestling Roundtable

Discussion in 'Sports' started by dedboy, Sep 24, 2010.

1. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

lol that is sooooo full of win

2. dedboy

dedboy Guest

WWE has poor undercard and midcarders now.

Bryan can wrestle his ass off, but he has no suitable opponent.
    Miz is alright, but I do not think he will have a major title run, I probably will be wrong though.
    Jericho gone hurts bad, and Punk needs a decent program, as SES could have been bigger than it was.
    The WWE even re-hired freddy Prinze,jr to work on the creative team.
    Not saying he'll go bust, but they need a real good feud now.
    With Micheal Hayes heading up the creative team, it's gotten almost stale now.
    Orton hates being a face, Edge hates it too.
    Tna has taken the make everyone into a stable approach, as Devon said- "WCW 2000"

They figure you group all the midcarders with main eventers and it all works out.
    All the people that need to be face are heel, and all the heels are faces.
    Jeff Hardy is no heel, he can't do it.

3. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

At one point i use to be in luv wit tna back when aj styles and daniels ran the x-divison but now not so much. Tna has so much talent but whoever is running creative sucks soooo bad. For one it seems like every other show somebody is making a face/heel turn, second they just drop storylines right when it seems to start getting good, third too many stables wit too many people (Fortune is a good example cause who in fortune other than aj and beer money actually win matches), and fourth too many promos and in ring segments and not enough wrestling. The x-divison has been pretty much reduced to 2 match every few weeks but no real storylines (man i miss petey williams and daniels). Apparently if you r a knockout not in the beautiful people then u dont get a match (daffney and hamada) and all their promos is just they calling each other bitch and whores. And well the tv title is just a joke. Maybe if tna fix these things then maybe i could grow to luv it again. Go AJ Styles!!!!!!!!

4. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Someone get me a gif of Daniel Bryan Danielson dancing with the divas, extra points for the splits.

5. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

I missed raw because of my store's midnight release. Can somebody give me a detail description of what happened

6. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

nothing, really.

I want my gif.

7. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

And I have them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

And i was told nothing happened on raw lol

9. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Daniel Bryan now= Lance Storm 2001-02

Bryan even used Lance's catchphrase_ "If I may be serious for a minute"

10. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Anyone gonna be sad to see Team 3D go

Dang the did any faces go over besides mickie james

11. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

what happened to Triple H? after he lost to shamous he never returned...

12. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Injured his arm.

13. version3

[​IMG]

Looks like the Nexus shenanigans will continue on Survivor Series. Awesome

14. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

By the laws of wrestling since team smackdown raped team raw then that means team raw will win at bragging rights

15. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Possibly, but you forgot to take into account the WWE wants Smackdown to go over, because of the Syfi move. It's entirely possible Smackdown will win the trophy just to try and boost ratings for the Syfi switch.

Taker wants to take time off to have a much needed shoulder surgery,
    so most are saying Kane goes over Taker in buried alive. Thus giving Taker the time off he needs to, once again, try and rehab his mangled 45 year old body.

They might even let Kane keep the belt through the rest of the year, now that would be cool.
    And big Zeke is back and looks more like a beast now then he did before he suffered the knee injury.

The PPV should be alright enough, but most matches aren't even for titles.
    Bryan and Ziggler is just a grudge match. And get this, WWE wants to eventually re-unify the world/wwe titles again. A silver belt is being custom made for the event, presumably, Wrestlemania 27.

Edit:Anyone watching Bragging Rights? Post the results here once it's all over please.

16. version3

Team AWESOME lost, that sucks balls

17. dedboy

dedboy Guest

That PPV sucks donkey dick.

Miz got speared for the win, and the Barrett/Orton match had a DQ finish.

There is NO reason to ever pay for a WWE PPV anymore.
    They are that damn bad now. And it's ashame, I hope they(and TNA too) hire some decent creative teams.
    These guys are as creative as the color gray is vibrant :/

18. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

i missed the ppv cause of work. Who won the ic champ vs us champ match

19. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

20. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

what happened between undertaker and brock lesnar