1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wrestling Roundtable

Discussion in 'Sports' started by dedboy, Sep 24, 2010.

1. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

lol goldust creeped me out when i was a kid but now i come to appreciate his veteran ability to over young talent. Also in starting to become a big fan of alburto del rio, that flying armbar thing is awesome.

2. dedboy

dedboy Guest

They wanted to keep Sheamus as legit, considering he got beat twice by Orton, who isn't a badass like he thinks he is.

I can't say Del Rio is a big favorite of mine, but it's way better than seeing Mysterio.
    He uses submission moves, but he has a lucha libre background.
    Who's gonna win the battle royal?

3. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

ok who didnt see that ending to the battle royal. lol at morrison for eliminating himself

4. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Morrison is a beast tho.
    They are testing out a full fledged cena heel turn, by aligning him with Nexus. I think he'll break free of Nexus, only to full turn heel the same night.
    I do not hope they put the WWE title on Barrett though. He's not ready for that yet.

R-Truth's new theme is crap.
    Morrison need a bigger push, turn him heel and have him feud with Danielson.

5. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

yea that elimination morrison did on miz was amazing and morrison does need a heel push. And a danielson and heel morrison fued would be epic.

6. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Woo randy rules

get crunk makes my head hurt

woo nexus

lol black cena is still around barely

golddust stop trying to be young again, although i find it funny that golddust beat shamus on ECW and shamus became champion

7. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

lol they need to just go ahead and send dark matter cena back to fcw

8. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Dust got a clean win over Sheamus back then, due to the fact Sheamus had real heat with the guys in management. Thus he was made to job a few times, they didn't want another Goldberg type guy, you know that goes undefeated, and starts thinking he's bigger than the universe.

Crunk needs to die NAO. And if Orton loses to Barrett, well they better just have Miz turn face and have him cash in MITB and beat Barrett the same night, for the WWE championship.

9. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

Get Crunk needs to be sent to Smackdown, RAW has too many people that doesn't really do anything (Yoshi Tatsu, for one). We need another fucking brand, or at least, bring back Heat and/or Velocity, since Superstars isn't really doing much for the lower card guys.

10. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

JTG and Get Crunk should tag. There's a racist joke in there somewhere.

11. version3

DO NOT WANT CRYME N CRUNK.

I fucking miss Big Zeke.

12. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

i agree that wwe needs another brand. Maybe a place for midcarders where they can really get a push and go to the next level (morrison, kofi kingston, evan bourne, mvp, swagger, chrisitan, ziggler, yoshi tatsu, alberto del rio, Big zeke, and etc) and they establish main eventers that can put them over (jericho when he comes back, cm punk, edge, rey mysterio)

13. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Hoss right there.

+1 Monty Brown

14. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Zeke is back. He's wrestling dark matches and is gonna be brought up to the main roster in a few.

BTW minor spoiler, you know Edge is Smackdown now, well Punk will soon be traded to Raw.
    So they switch up. Jericho will remain Raw until he returns Next year

It's called Superstars :)

15. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

I meant an actualy brand with its own roster, championships and storylines not superstars.

16. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Kinda like... ECW?

17. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

kinda but better

18. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Just read this:

- The Cena/Nexus storyline is apparently using the Virgil/Ted DiBiase from the 1990s as a road map, with the idea being that the way Cena is treated will get the fans behind him to snap and attack Wade Barrett. WWE Creative has an endpoint to the angle but the majority will be booked week-to-week

LOL much? This is fucking Cena we're talking about. Superman of the 21st century. The guy gets reactions:
    [​IMG]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTYLCPigZS4
    Unless they're trying to get unanimous reactions (which won't happen) this won't really change much. They had all sorts of possibilities with this angle - I preferred Cena turning heel and taking Nexus from Barrett, though reading the reports of all the kids leaving in tears early, that probably wouldn't be a great idea.

Still, turning Cena into Virgil? Fucking what?

19. dedboy

dedboy Guest

That was the reaction from hell in a cell, when people thought Cena turned heel.

It was too funny. Kids looking like they saw their dads just die in front of them.

20. version3

So, I'm on Tyler Black's...excuse me, Seth Rollins' formspring (a sort of ask a question to some people site.), and I asked him which neckbreaker variation he would use often in the 'E. And this is what he said.

[​IMG]

Awesome.

I should find more wrestlers with active formspring accounts.