1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wrestling Roundtable

Discussion in 'Sports' started by dedboy, Sep 24, 2010.

1. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

Why would they fire their most interesting heel Divas in a long time? Sure they can get a tad annoying, but they're much better than the other Divas (Bella Twins? Please).

2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Whenever supertanno posts, one part of my brain temporarily shuts down.

I think it started when he booked himself over Kurt Angle on the dream cards.

3. version3

LOLWUT.

In a somewhat related note, on my EWR (a wrasslin' managing sim, much like WWE's Manager Mode). I booked Alex Shelly over Kurt Angle in a long drawn fued, with Shelly eventually being #1 Contender to Christian's TNA title (which he held for almost 6 months now). Good Booking or Excellent Booking?

4. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

You could rotate main event feuds between those three forever, the stats match up well.

5. version3

Indeed, the only reason why I made Shelly into a main-eventer is because Chris Sabin ditched TNA...to go to Japan, when TNA was actually beating WWE (ECW and Smackdown, Raw is just too fucking strong atm) in ratings. A little because Shelly is getting mad over, the other is to rub it in his face.

The only problem is I can't seem to put AJ and Joe in the main-event picture, and I had to disband Beer Money and fued them with one another is because I have no more viable tag teams in TNA at the moment (My tag team champions are 3.0, with La Resistance as the contenders).

6. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I haven't played EWR in a while.

7. version3

So am I, I just started using it again after not caring about it for 2 months.

8. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Meh, All-Stars is coming up. I'll probably play that.

9. version3

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/3/7/2035024/working-conditions-in-tna-a-detailed-analysis

LOLTNA

10. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Excellent booking but u need to work aj into it

11. version3

Not right now, atm, I'm making him feud with Joe. I'll give him a title feud in the future, but not right now.

I did a suspension angle where I "suspended" Joe, but I'll have him appear at times, attacking random heels aligned with AJ (since he leads his own stable, ala Christian Coalition/MEM/etc.). I'll work something out eventually. Also, I want Shelly to get a decent run (if I decide to drop the belt from Christian, prolly turn him heel or something).

12. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Alright cant argue wit that and glad other people recognize how much ability shelly has

13. supertanno

supertanno Well-Known Member

XD. You didn't know the rest of the storyline though, I was gonna fire myself, and let Angle return and get the title :D.

Hmm... Sounds interesting, that EWR.
    Dammit, it costs money.

Anyways, let's have some (early, I know) WrestleMania predictions. Don't ask me why, I just feel like doing it :p.

WWE Championship Match:
    -The Miz (c) vs. John Cena
    Definitely The Miz. John Cena storylines suck when he has a championship, and WWE knows that. Rock WILL have something to do with this whole thing.

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
    -Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio
    Hate to say it, Alberto Del Rio. I personally have the feeling WWE's gonna try to get Edge back into the tag team division with Christian, looking at their storylines the past weeks.

No Holds Barred Match:
    -The Undertaker vs. Triple H
    Definately The Undertaker. Triple H has been here, done that. There's nothing left for him to do anymore. Besides, the streak is in my opinion the thing that makes The Undertaker great. Taking that away would make The Undertaker look like nothing.

-Randy Orton vs. CM Punk. The stipulation to the match, which will play out on Raw, will see Orton face a new member of the Nexus each week on Raw, and if Orton wins, that member of Nexus is banned from ring side for the WrestleMania match between Orton and Punk. Should the Nexus member win, then he will legally be allowed in CM Punk's corner for the WrestleMania match.
    Randy Orton, definitely. Orton's just great, also as a wrestler, whereas I personally feel CM Punk isn't good enough for RAW (although his promos absolutely rock).

-Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler. Michael Cole has Jack Swagger in his corner and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will be the special guest referee for the match.
    Jerry Lawler (duh). Stone Cold as the Special Guest Referee and Michael Cole having a wrestling debut all contribute to that (unless Lawler functions as a jobber here).

14. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

EWR is free.

15. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

So without MITB what the hell is gonna happen to likes of kofi, morrison, bourne, ziggler and the other mid carders.

16. version3

There's always the preshow (Number of Wrestlemania) Man Battle Royal :3

17. supertanno

This page says something different: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/tew2010/index.php?page=purchase

WHAAAAAAT? No MITB??? WHY, WWE, WHY???
    Honestly, I don't get that. MITB has helped many superstars rise to the top, mainly Edge and CM Punk. So why the hell isn't there an MITB match this year, and how the hell are they gonna make WM27 take long enough without that match?

18. version3

Find EWR somewhere where it gives you a free download. I got it off from forums and such. Just need roster updates when you do get it, I prefer playing it with the 2008 roster though, when TNA had solid guys, outside of Sting and Steiner.

19. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

It does say something different, because that is a different game.

E-W-R.

Although you could use the freeware version of TEW 2005.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DP2CRR57
    Not a fan of it, though.

20. supertanno

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Warfare#Extreme_Warfare_Revenge

TEW is the successor of EWR, that's why I got to that one. BTW thanks for the tips guys, I'll be sure to use those to... That sentence doesn't fit in there >.<. Guess I'll check both 2008 and 2005.