1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wrestling Roundtable

Discussion in 'Sports' started by dedboy, Sep 24, 2010.

1. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

And our future heavyweight champion shall be ALBERTO DEL RIO!!!!!!

2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I spoiled the rumble looking for a stream rip download.

3. supertanno

supertanno Well-Known Member

Welcome in my world :p. BTW, you need any sites to get it? I can help you :D.
    But seriously, ALBERTO DEL RIO??? WTF WWE? ARE YOU GUYS INSANE???

Also, SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE MCINTYRE/KELLYKELLY THING TO ME, PLEASE!

4. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Yes ALBERTO DEL RIO!!!! Sorry but you cant go against destiny

5. supertanno

Fuck Alberto Del Rio and destiny shit. Del Rio can't cut decent promos without someone to shut him up (go HBK!), has an annoying accent, clearly isn't used to American climate since he's always wearing a scarf (hello, AIR-CONDITIONING!), has a private announcer who can't speak English and badly needs a haircut (read: go bald) and who is FUCKING fat (you saw him on NXT???), and hasn't achieved anything yet (in my eyes, and I'm taking ALL promotions in account), and...
    F
    U
    C
    K

H
    I
    S

I
    N
    T
    R
    O

P
    R
    O
    M
    O
    S
    !!!

Seriously, those bored me so much I thought they were a commercial, so I always fast-forwarded there :p (not kidding). This guy isn't WWE material. He should go to Total Nonstop Aged Wrestlers (aka TNA) and bug those guys.

6. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Seems like someone else hates Alberto del rio, but i guess u already knew that (read in del rio voice)

7. supertanno

OK, new discussion: WHO WILL COME AT 21-2-2011???

From what I've read in reactions to videos, I believe it's Sting (although, I don't see any letters spelling Sting in the entire video). Can't say for sure though.

8. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5webrAZSBhY

Finally....

FUCKING FINALLLYYYY....

I had to come back just to post this, FINALLLYYYY!

9. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Where are you btw? I'll follow you wherever you're hanging out.

10. version3

Real life, broseph. Too much stuff to do and whatnot.

I drop by that chatango thing from time to time, and MSN once every other week.

11. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I wander into Chatango whenever i see a post about it, but I'm never on MSN anymore.

Is a shame, come back and post moar.

12. version3

Will do, whenever I feel like it.

13. supertanno

He made me realize John Cena sucks. ROCK, DON'T LEAVE US AGAIN!

I wonder what VKM said when Rock went back to backstage again. Rock killed about every TV-PG aspect there is. He should seriously do all of Monday Night RAW, maybe I'll start watching again then.

So... Any predictions on Elimination Chamber?
    Mine:
    SmackDown Elimination Chamber:
    It's either gonna be Edge or Rey Mysterio. Not sure which of the two. WWE really fucks up if they do anyone else.

RAW Elimination Chamber:
    Either John Cena or Randy Orton. I'm going with Orton though so that The Rock can develop a nice feud with Cena.

WWE Title Match:
    Hate to say it, but The Miz. WWE isn't gonna make "The King" WWE Champ, even though he deserves it.

Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio:
    Again: hate to say it, but Alberto Del Rio, AKA MATCCDPBHBTHBASPOHIJHSHSGTTNAW (Motherfucking Assshit That Can't Cut Decent Promo's By Himself Because There Hasn't Been A Single Promo Of His Involving Just Himself So He Should Go To Total Nonstop Aged Wrestlers). Good to see though that WWE is putting him on mid-card :D.

14. oldgamer1967

oldgamer1967 New Member

I hate to tell you supertanno but guess who is schedule to win the world heavy championship at WrestleMania.

15. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Plz let it be alberto del rio!!!!!!! Edge is like a 1000x champ im so bored of him now

16. shadowhawk95

shadowhawk95 Well-Known Member

Alberto Del rioooooooooooooooooooooo.WTF is Ricardo Rodriguez having a freaking seizure when he announces Alberto Del Rio.

17. oldgamer1967

oldgamer1967 New Member

Yesterday i read that Right now the Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston match at WWE's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view is a non-title match with Kofi's Intercontinental Title not on the line. The match may be changed because at one point there was discussion of having World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Intercontinental Champion Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania 27.

18. supertanno

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT ALBERTO DEL RIO AS WHC!!!

BTW, Justin Bieber is set to appear at WrestleMania 27. WTF???

19. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Beiber is going to get the shit booed out of him

20. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEIzkLr7JzQ