1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wrestling Roundtable

Discussion in 'Sports' started by dedboy, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

All 3 buddy, any other combination will be XX, but yeah KOW/XXX would be legendary, and Briscoes/XXX, Dark City Fight Club (if they're still around?) even a one-time American Wolves reunion, actually - Ki vs DR would be so fuckin badass I'm coming just thinking about it.

Oh, and Nexus pack released for SVR2011, made my Bulldog/David Hart Smith Tag Team, so badass.

2. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Just found out for christmas my sister got me like 5 roh dvds and tna's best of the x-division vol 1 & 2 and tna best of aj styles vol 1. woo wooo woo!!!! U know it!!!!!

3. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Orton's RKO on Sheamus was pretty damn good, just a few seconds ago. Not as good as the Matt Syndal(Evan Bourne) one, but off a Sheamus slingshot from apron to inside shoulder block.
    Pretty sweet. Best moment of the show.

4. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Enjoying the crap out of my best of x-division dvds. Didnt realize long haired chris sabin was such a beast. And this dvd made me realize how much i miss Petey williams and the greatest finishing move ever the canandian destroyer

so in random news the kings of wrestling became the longest reigning tag team in roh history

5. dedboy

dedboy Guest

So the plan is to bring in a 'female enforcer' to join up with Nexus. Anyone else thinking Awesome Kong? She has been signed to the big W, and it would fit.

And speaking of it, now that Barrett is on the blue brand. anyone think he'll make a SD Nexus?

I wish I could get some IWGP super shows where I am at :/, bah I'll just try and find them on You-Tube, hopefully some kind sport will have DL'ed 'em for me.

6. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Sauce? I want a big one, not some backyard gossip forum.

7. dedboy

dedboy Guest

8. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

First morrison gets a title shot and now dolph ziggler #1 contender. Good job to wwe for getting new guys title shots

9. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Shame Serena had to go and get herself fired. I could just imagine Punk's promo introducing Kong:

"In order to capture all the belts on RAW, The Nexus and I have been looking for a way to take a title that sadly alludes us; The Divas Title currently held by Natalya. Now we looked at the Divas rosters on both RAW and Smackdown, and sadly, none of these Divas - none of them - are good enough to take that title off her. So I thought instead of looking in the WWE for a Diva, I'd look OUTSIDE the WWE, and we found it. What we found WAS NOT a Diva. We found A SILVERBACK GORILLA. She is unstoppable! She is amazing! The Divas Division will never be the same again! QUEEN/EMPRESS/SOMETHING ELSE KONG!"

I can't script promos for shit.

10. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

so who else think aj loses to doug williams at the ppv gets kicked out of immortal then turns face a leads a revolution against immortal

matt hardy will face rvd at ppv
    for some people

11. dedboy

dedboy Guest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CjvYu_nmmc

Poor, poor Matt Hardy. Does anyone else see him better off retired now?

I agree that AJ should turn face, his last heel run was awful. Him and Douglas Williams would actually make a good tag team, throw in Joe and Angle, and you have four right there that can go. I actually hope it's not Matt Hardy, someone else could probably use that spot for real, and not Matt. He's embarassing himself at this point.

CM Punk actually doesn't need a script to cut a damn good promo, he, much like Jericho can just roll the stuff of the tip of his head. He's got a gift for it, and his SES promos were nothing but pure unpolluted gold.

12. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Duh.
    I can't believe you watch that shit. It's not even entertaining in a sad way.

13. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

So Anderson is the new tna world champ. He will probably hold the belt until he gets hurt again

14. dedboy

dedboy Guest

I don't. I only went there from the LOP site. Duh

So TNA had a PPV, no one gives a shit; So naturally I'll just list the title changes.
    Beer Money defeated the Motor City Machine Guns to capture the TNA tag straps. Solid match- shitty ending.
    Mr. Anderson is the new TNA champion, dethroning Jeff Hardy
    Abyss defeated Douglas Williams to capture the TV title
    Kazarian defeated Jay Lethal to capture the X-Division strap
    And yes, Matt Hardy was RVD's mystery opponent, going over RVD.
    Kudos to TNA for pulling a Scott Hall/ WCW 1998. Jeff Hardy came out smoking a cigarette, looking like he was f uped, and TNA is writing his drug issues into the storylines, much like WCW did with Scott Hall in 1998(Hall's alcoholism was put into a storyline with Nash involved- Hall's wife Jill wrote to WCW, imploring them to pull Hall and send him to rehab. They didn't-).

At least TNA took the strap off Jeff, now they can fire him for his endangering others.
    He looks quite bad now in fact, as the drug usage is taking a physical toll on him.

15. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Also a new rumor started about tna trying to work out a deal wit some chick from the jersey shore show. Well just another reason for me not to watch tna. I might start back watching if either aj styles or chris sabin become world champ so i wont be watching for a while.

16. dedboy

dedboy Guest

AJ looks to be turning face, though as we know TNA's [sarcasm] excellent [/sarcasm] booking, he'll probably end up doing a gay angle with orlando jordan. So now immortal has all the belts but the main one. [major sarcasm]Wow didn't see that switch coming[/major sarcasm]

17. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

Also i noticed aj didnt have a match at the ppv. Which im pretty sure probably had the longest streak for wrestling at a ppv as matter a fact i cant remember the last time aj didnt have a match at one of tna's ppv

Nooooo just found out aj is out 6-8 weeks.

18. dedboy

dedboy Guest

he legit injured himself, helping his son who had crashed his four wheeler. He suffered a hip or leg injury. Irregardless, he's being replace on the upcoming tour, with Kurt Angle. So his injury is enough to keep him on the sidelines for a bit.

19. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGH
    Sorry, I think you meant 'regardless'. My brain starts shutting down when I read that word.

And he's out 4-6 months, unless he has a Cenacovery.

20. dedboy

dedboy Guest

I do suppose thou are righteth. Though irregardless is actually a retired word, no longer used, some of us still sling it on occasion. And we all remember what Cena did at the Royal Rumble in 09, coming back from shoulder surgery after much less time than predicted.
    This time he has other injuries that have mounted up, 6 weeks would be the bare minimum for an injury of his kind.

Oh I didn't catch the last ROH PPV, can anyone speed my ass up on what's good there?