1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Would you date someone who was molested as a child?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Conrannex, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

WHY DOES EVERYONE ASSUME THAT PEOPLE WHO WERE MOLESTED ALWAYS TURN INTO PSYCHOS!?

..ahem...

sorry for the outburst, just had to say it.
    Seriously, just the thought of people always thinking I'm gonna turn into a molester or rapist myself, just because I was molested as a kid, is enough to make me go all Jason Voorhees on their ass.

Look, the bottomline is, a person who was molested WILL have issues. However, more often than not, they find healthy ways to deal with it. The problems come around when people start poking into their lives, jumping into conclusions about their personality, or even treating them slightly differently.

The best way to handle and interact with a person who had experienced that sort of trauma in their past, is to just let them handle it on their own.
    If they ask for help, then by all means, give out a helping hand. Just make sure that you don't go overboard and start controlling their lives.

2. doughboy

doughboy Guest

sucks...

well, my point is [since im a guy]...i find physco girls to be sexy :D
    and like i said, im gonna be a psychologist, so i don't think a date like that would be a prob in my relationship :I

3. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

shut the fuck up tyson, even im not gonna fuck around like a moron in this thread

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

This topic is the best fucking way to seed out the retarded people, I swear to god.

Why? Because you assume they're desperate? Young and attractive girls can be desperate too you know.

Also, you don't know what you're talking aboot.

5. miniafroboy

miniafroboy Well-Known Member

Honestly, is it that hard to read what the thread title says? God dammit!

Anyways, I can't exactly judge anyone on their past, unless it affects how they are now. It's prejudiced if I did. Relationships don't work without you, or without someone else (obviously), but it won't work if someones acting like it's all them, they can GTFO. Continuing, if you keep to your own problems, unless, you got a little dilemna that can be helped, relationship should be fine, unless you aint that into eachother.

I haven't exactly been in a relationship yet, but I know how they work, easy as.

6. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Lol

7. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

This, a million times.
    I actually regret making this thread because although we had some earlier intelligent discussion it's now being kept alive by idiots who can't comprehend ANYTHING.

8. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Lol. Retard
    Post Merge: [time]1299255940[/time]
    Actually I do. It's not the fact they're desparate. Infact I wouldn't know at all, I'm not them. Although "Young and attractive girls" can be desparate as well, I doubt they'd molest anyone.

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Please just leave this topic. You keep saying that they would molest someone. It's someone who has been molested as a child. Would you date someone who was molested as a child. Not would you date someone who has molested a child. Those are two different things entirely.

I just don't know what else to say.

10. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

I know what was being talked about as I already said what I had to either on this page or the last one. I was replying to her post.

I suggest you read the whole page before saying anything.

11. Littlekill

How about you read what others are saying and just get the fuck out

12. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

How about you just shut the fuck up altogether? That sounds pretty damn good to me.

13. Littlekill

IM USING RACIST SLURS IN MY HEAD AGAINST YOU

14. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

Please get the fuck out of my thread.

-Yours sincerely,
    somebody better than you.

15. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Congrats. I don't really care. I actually laugh at you imbeciles because your all a bunch of hypocrites. But I'm not going to get into all that. It isn't a part of this thread. Go post in my mixed article and I'll be glad to assist you there.
    Lol. fklajfjasljl

16. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

This thread is now a tragic comedy.

IN OTHER NEWS, I think the thread's question is entirely circumstantial. It really depends on the person who was molested and whether they're going to move on with experience or mope.

17. miniafroboy

miniafroboy Well-Known Member

What i meant was, my friends/family have had enough difficulties with relationships, and i have to hear all about it. From their experiences, and ranting, I feel I have learnt enough.

18. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Tyson, you are an idiot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.