1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Worst game of all time !!?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by monter, Apr 16, 2008.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Okay, I was semi-correct, it varies on what you've got...
    I just wish there were better games on the PC...

2. Krysta

Krysta Member

There's been a LOT of bad games. Not sure where to begin.

Going way back the Atari 2600 Earthworld, Fireworld, Airworld, Waterworld games were awful in every way. Gameplay, graphics, nearly impossible to beat, horrible horrible games.

More recently there's a been a flood of bad super hero games. Fantastic Four gameplay and controls were horrible. X-Men the official videogame made no sense taking place between the second and third X-Men movies with a story that just didn't fit anywhere. Superman returns had this horrible hex grid map thing going on that was quite awful, Iron Man had potential but I beat the game and unlocked everything in an hour and a half so that's pretty lame. And there was one of the fairly recent (last 3-5 years) GBA Spider-Man games that had like one mob, everything was a green alien. Justice Leage game for NDS was awful, you just can't beat Superman with the Flash I mean really lol. Marvel Nemesis rise of the imperfects has awful story and gameplay. Heck most super hero games have been a major let down in one way or another. With the except of "most" Spider-Man games are really good.

There's tons more but those are the ones that come to mind right away.

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Wow, fair post there, though Spiderman games can be extremely lame on one console but awesome on the other, espescially Spiderman 3

4. swacklol

swacklol Member

BattleToads for the SNES.
    Has anyone got past the 3rd or 4th level with the hover bikes?

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Yes I have, but the boss at the end killed me easily :p

That game didn't suck though, it was just one of those damn hard side scroller beat 'em ups.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

That was an awesome game (NES I had played). It was just too hard. So that does not make it the worst game.

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

One bad NES game I can name off my head is that X-Men game that had "scary" crappy graphics & bad gameplay elements.

8. sasquatch

sasquatch Well-Known Member

one of the worst games I have played recently was assassins creed on the ds, the game was buggy to the point were you could just walk through stuff, hits wouldn't land on enemies and trying to time certain jumps was damn near impossible, gave up on the game half way through, it was like they rushed the development and didn't even play test it.

9. x9x9x

x9x9x Well-Known Member

A horrible game hmm, i'll need to think about this one. Oh No wait, what about the horrible, disgraceful educational Rayman titles for PS1. Doubt anyone here will have played them unless they were young with a PS1 and had parents who knew nothing about games trying to buy games for them. Seriously learning and playing a shit game at the same time - It's the core gamer's worst nightmare. and to think i couldn't sell it because my Mum bought it for me and bless her heart for not knowing about games. Oh well, at least now she doesn't interfere and i buy all my games.

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

That reminds me... When I was younger I had a Rayman game about... MATHS!
    WTF man?....

11. Gietz

Gietz Well-Known Member

You know what game was great.
    ET: the game
    It was on NES. And it was total garbage.

12. meminpanda

meminpanda Well-Known Member

hey i liked that game D:
    superman 64 IS the worst game ever

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

E.T. was for the Atari2600 not the NES, I chacked on GameFAQs.

14. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

15. EDRICK88

EDRICK88 Well-Known Member

mm..reality ;D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    MY OPINION
    Bomberman: Act Zero is the worst game on the Xbox 360.
    "Act Zero" gives you the same premise as the old ones - try to outsmart your enemies by planting bombs - but it's too bad your enemies know where every bomb is and every hiding place to avoid your bomb and they almost never make mistakes.
    The only real way to destroy them is to trap them with an intricate puzzle of bombs.
    The main game mode features 99 nearly identical levels. You're only granted a few lives and no continues, so odds are you'll turn off your system in disgust after around five levels.
    I can't imagine seeing anyone playing this game if it was released as an arcade title, and with a fifty dollar price tag this game is a big rip off. The graphics look like an early generation Playstation 2 game and they replaced Bomberman with "futuristic" alien creatures.

16. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Helicopter Strike Force for PC.
    GingerBreadman for Wii.
    A game like "Deal or No deal"(u know , boxes with monies) for DS
    All games have "Midas" as publisher for Ps2
    Fracture for Ps3

Dun have 360 but Legendary or Jumper??

WORST SERÄ°ES: UBISOFT'S IMAGINE SERIES (I accidently downloaded one and felt like throwing up)

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

The NES & SNES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games were fun, these newer ones though were only bad because the story was changed from the original.

18. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

These new ones are called TMNT which sucks

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Here's yet another wonderfully stupidly lame game:

"Beyblade V Force: Ultimate Blader Jam"

Total Schwarvage :p

20. asakapala15

asakapala15 Member

smackdown vs raw 2008 on NDS its suck