1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Worst game of all time !!?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by monter, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

There was a horrible video game based on the board game life

2. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

oh, i hate those board games or TV game shows made into a video game.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I beg to differ, I liked those boardgames that were given videogame renditions as I didn't even know such boardgames existed. That 3 in 1 pack where Life was in was especially entertaining for me.

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It's an old flash from 2001, try and find it if you can...

5. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

To me,all of the "dating sim" type of games.No offense to people who loved those.

6. Zman126

Zman126 Active Member

OMG i hate this game and thimk its the worst EVUR cuz its too hard. I mean, like, HARD. take a look at the first levels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvL3Vxn1g-8 :'(

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

How about the game where no matter what you lose! o_O

8. Deathbreak911

I thought that was going to be a Rick Roll.....

Oh no, I put the idea out there...

9. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I don't want to give you up, run around or desert you get in trouble...

>:3
    Wellz... Erm... Locks Quest sucks...

10. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Locks Quest wasnt BAD, but i got bored of it after the first time I've played...

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It's not interesting enough to me... I haven't played it all but I doubt it will have anything left in it like a love story or at least better gameplay :-\

12. iLucky4Lif3

iLucky4Lif3 Member

Saying It's the worst game of all time is exaggerating. I agree with you on the above except for the "Un-involved online modes" what the hell are you saying? Halo 3 had one of the best online play alongside with COD 4

13. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

yeah, i agree but i just give those types of games a try.. i just dont feel like saying it sucks, but it was okay when i first played it.. It was OKAY

14. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Man you don't like Lock's Quest or Fire Emblem...

15. Deathbreak911

Ha ha. I know you didn't just say Halo had one of the best online plays? Sorry, a non-PC game will never best PC online gameplay.

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

O RLY?

17. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

The Animaniacs game. Sure, the voice actors were good, but the game play as well as the animation sucked big time. :p
    There are some more. I going to compile a list.

18. Deathbreak911

YA RLY!
    The keyboard has plenty of buttons that work great if you adjust properly, a mouse that can turn you around almost twice as fast as a controller, much better aiming system (a mouse), and my personal favorite thing that PC games have given me: Mods. Team Fortress 2 wouldn't be the same without all of those coustem maps people make to play on which are insanity and fun at the same time. I'll make a debate topic later on this one...

19. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

The mouse isn't very good, the turning around thing varies with controllers and a console has much better graphics and speed.

20. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

my mouse leaves controllers in the dust, and so does my PC when it comes to both graphics and speed. It's a matter of having the right equipment.