1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Worst game of all time !!?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by monter, Apr 16, 2008.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I know, read my previous post-
    Anyway, N+ could be added both here and in the best DS games thread, bloody infuriateing( yet fun :) ) little game...

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

N+ got rated 9 by IGN, so I don't think it's the worst game..

3. GhostFaceLoser

GhostFaceLoser Well-Known Member

watch the AVGN for crap games that's for sure also movie games suck (well execpt for golden eye for n64 and ture lies for snes and sega gens)

4. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Golden Eye for the N64 was tha fcukin Best back in the day.

5. Skambu

Skambu Well-Known Member

The Legend of Zelda games for the CD-i.

If not that, then ET for Atari, or Superman 64 for N64.

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Who gives a fsck about ign? And read the full post...
    How about World of Warcraft, I call it Warcrap because that's what it is...

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Games are meant to be hard, they're supposed to challenge you. So if it's so hard, it doesn't mean it's bad, I mean it was hard enough to make me sweat, but I still beat it.

8. dummyacct7

dummyacct7 Member

Best game in existence: Cheetah Men II on the NES (there was never a Cheetah Men I >_>)
    I mean, you die randomly when you jump off stuff, can fly with a whip(?) because of bad coding, and the second boss just walks off so you can't pass the stage.
    And it has the most epic background music ever.

9. camia

camia Member

I thought it had wonderful gameplay, the voice acting didn't bother me at all, and I loved the story however cheesy at times. And since I don't feel like quoting, there was a fellow that called it a ripoff of the later tales games. Yea the original star ocean was created after phantasia, but they're both quite dissimilar in quite a few ways. To tell the truth I found TTEOT to be more entertaining than Tales of Symphonia.

10. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

The Tales Saga is one of the best series out there. The storie lines are solid, the graphics are awsome and the gamplay was interesting. If anything was bad it had to be Dregon Ball. Dont get me wrong, I love the anime/manga but the games are just too crappy for me. The fighing games reak something bad, especialy the one for the Wii, and the RPG's looked like they tried to coppy zelda and failed badly.

11. this thread should be locked, because Big Rigs : Over the road racing IS the WORST game EVER invented
    worst part is, it was actually sold too, $20, whoever bought that deserves $40 back

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I think that new maze Ds Rpg game is crap, I can't even remember it's name...

13. xxhermit6xx

xxhermit6xx Well-Known Member

Freddy vs Jason the game I think it was for the snes it's the one where you collect bones and theres radios and crap meh.:p

14. Wolfdemonpaw

Wolfdemonpaw Well-Known Member

-.-' Spice World on ps1.
    it was so stupid / tacky / gliched a lot & my little sister usta play it all day every day which really anoyed me & yes i did play it once or twice just to try it out before i desided that is sxed

15. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

TETRIS

TETRIS IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

tetris has to be one of the greats

17. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Fixed :)

Tetris is so fun to play ^^

18. icefire34

icefire34 Well-Known Member

worst game ever eh..... it's definitly wii chess..... someone gave it to me last year for christmas present..... it sucked....

simple, short, and boring...... good thing there's a money back guarantee thing cuz then i traded it bak in for trama center :p

19. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

The game of life...

20. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Life is so damn fun man