1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Worst game of all time !!?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by monter, Apr 16, 2008.

1. _T1G3R_

_T1G3R_ New Member

WiiFit.

I hate having to move around so much just to play a game...

2. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

pokemon snap had some play in it. try hey you pikachu. Its only fun was cursing at pikachu for 15minutes. :D

3. link1438

link1438 Well-Known Member

I'd have to say any game that came from a Movie or Tv show, (that I've played at least) because they're usually ripoffs from the Tv show, like something that never actually happened, and they're just awful. And the movie games are usual made for ALL the systems, but COMPLETELY different on every one. :mad:

4. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

ditto to the movie games. SOME and very few, are ok. But games made into movies "including RE" suck. too many zombie movies to begin with, and romero is the best but the new ?land of the dead? wasn't so great. it was ok and actually was simply funny.

5. link1438

link1438 Well-Known Member

Games made INTO movies. YUP. Including MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!11

Ya. I havent seen the Resi movies yet. Considering they DONT follow the plot lines very closely in The ACTUAL games. Maybe the simmilairities are...?

RACOON CITY. T-VIRUS. That's about it. lolz.

6. 32BitPwns

32BitPwns Well-Known Member

High school music anyone? Stupid Disney games.....

7. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

omg... don't even go there. lol

8. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

it has to qualify as a game before it can suck
    There are so many others that i'm leaving this topic, won't get any notices of response anymore.

9. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

My worst one was umm... Sorry, list to long to post x.x

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Mutha Truckers, Rubbish gameplay, not very advanced, boring and the name is not funny!

11. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Agreed

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

All disney games except for Kingdom Hearts are rubbish as well...

13. insanecrazy07

i played kingdom hearts 2 and i must say i liked the game up until you left hollow bastion.
    i didn't like the fact that they added disney characters in it.

would've been at the top of my list of favorite games had they omitted all of the disney stuff.

14. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

The only reason for the disney characters is the funding and the help for ideas of the game...

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

both kingdom hearts games feature a lot of disney characters, its a core part of the game...

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Without them the game would have no story or the worlds and creatures...

17. insanecrazy07

obviously without the disney characters, it wouldn't make sense, but if the disney stuff was gone and replaced with nondisney stuff, i would've enjoyed it more. (making it a standalone action-RPG with a bunch of final fantasy references into one game)

i must admit that the gameplay is really good and the graphics are very nice, thanks to square.

putting disney stuff in it brought the age demographic down to like a 6-8 year old.
    i dont know it just seems like they put all of square's references (teen oriented) into a 7 or 8 year old's game.
    its like putting DOA characters in cooking mama 2. lol (over exaggeration)
    and by a long stretch, snake into super smash bros brawl. (he is awesome, but I don't think he belongs there)

i have the exact same criticism about FFX-2 by similarity. Too girly. good gameplay, just not what im looking for.
    edit: im not saying by any means that Kingdom Hearts 1&2 are horrible and they are certainly not the worst games, just not my type.
    --

anybody play those 3d street fighters for the psx?
    god those were horrible.

18. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

snake is in it simply because he is "action/fighter" and is property of nintendo.

19. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

umm no, snake is property of Konami, not nintendo.

20. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

If anything he's closer to Sony than Nintendo... That's the first ever nintendo game with him in it I think, unless there is MGS on the Gamecube...