1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Worst game of all time !!?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by monter, Apr 16, 2008.

1. monter

monter Guest

I would have to say to ratchet: Gladiator (DEADLOCKED) .

The controls where sloppy there was no platforming whats so ever and the most shortest and easiest RAC game there is

2. I liked rachet: deadlocked, with co-op play added, and exterminator cards, I went through the game 3 times. and the mods were kinda cool too

3. chaoslordsokar

chaoslordsokar Well-Known Member

WILL ROCK released by Ubisoft, it is like a spoof of Serious Sam and totally sucked in all aspects for an FPS, even killing wasnt fun enough, and that says it all.

4. we're going to end this thread now with the REAL worst game of all time....
    drum roll please...
    *waits*

5. wow...thats a long drumroll....

big rigs:eek:ver the road racing

6. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

anything with the word SUPERMAN. (>0.0)>

7. Okami

Okami Member

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers for Master Sistem or Mega drive I dont remember...the one that the games is only a FMV and you just have to press the buttons

8. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

Dead or alive XBV. The gameplay sucked, got boring fast. The other vollyball games were supposed to be better at controls.

There was another I just forgot... ???

9. Renji217

GO F**K YOUR SELF!! That game was the BOMB!! No one EVER played that game for the controls or gameplay. If you didnt know about the hack for that game then your $TUP!D!! (>>.<)> (I cant say what the hack is for that game because we have to keep the site PG-13 but it should be OBLIVIOUS)

10. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

::) there was the "trick" with stars and then there was the one more complicated using my modded xbox.
    downloading it onto the hd and replacing certain files... save the $50 and go online.... geeze ??? same girls.. i actually did want to play it as a vollyball game.
    Deadlocked was ok, not my fav.

I didn't care for the james bond games...

cokemon was one of the worst, a hacked pokemon blue.

11. Renji217

WTF...? Whats cokemon?

I didnt like any of the Wario titles. I thaught it was an uglyer version of mario. (>>.<)>

12. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

More like fatter. I didn't mind the one on GBA, you could roll into a ball and crush things. I really hated this Pokemon Volleyball game, I think it was for GBC, you control Pikachu and you jump up and hit the volleyball. Everything was bad about it.

13. Renji217

I dont know about pokemon volleyball but the pokemon TV thing for the N64 was just a wast of money. you know the one that came with a mic so you can talk to all the pokemons. (>>.<)>

14. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

FBI hostage rescue.

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

That would be 'Hey you, Pikachu'

16. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I hated Star Ocean: TTEOT, it was horrible, gameplay sucked, graphics were mediocre, even the voice acting was bad and a bit off. Don't bite my head off if you're a fan, I'll bite back :p

17. crimsondeath00

crimsondeath00 Well-Known Member

I don't see how anyone can hate Star Ocean TTEOT. It is honestly one of the best RPGs for the PS2/GC/XBox era.

18. thebass324

thebass324 Well-Known Member

I'm with Anandjones, I found the game to be just plain boring. It started off alright and quickly slid downhill, hating everytime I had to fight. Never finished the game and have no intentions to either, the only reason I've never sold it is to have more games on the shelf (the big shiny box looks nice).

19. Renji217

It wad a non-cartoony and crappy version of the Tails saga

20. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Pokemon Snap. I literally had no fucking idea why they made it.