1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Worst game of all time !!?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by monter, Apr 16, 2008.

1. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

hey doki doki majo shinpan is entertaining for like the first five minutes :D

2. xkoolguy90x

xkoolguy90x Well-Known Member

almost all mmo's are repetetive and i would say worth playing if its in private servers. the only fun you would really have is in private servers. the creaters want money of course but when you cut all fun from game and require people to buy things to get into the game like nexon is, its just not fun.

flyff is a fun game. i played it but my computer couldnt handle it so i left it. fun game and i advise testing it out. you might like it alot. switching from 1 area to another like the main region to the magician teacher place with the dual arena made my computer strain the 256 mb of ram it has and commit suicide. thanks to the laptops with 2 gigs of ram i can handle it but the whole thing about leveling up and such is too tiresome for me. thats why i stick to shooters on xbox live. its a gift from a very rich person to all the not so rich people (you dont see that everyday lol) bill gates is like robin hood but he is rich and gives to poor

3. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

I DL'ed and played Johnny Bravo for the DS simply because someone mentioned being the crappiest game ever, and i played it for the lulz.

Needless to say, i agree. Well not crappiest game ever, but still pretty bad, so bad that i actually laugh at their attempt at a decent game.

4. sd95

sd95 Well-Known Member

...wow...many crappy games :)

5. aaaaaaa7

aaaaaaa7 Well-Known Member

I like when grope.

6. nathannath2424

nathannath2424 New Member

ever played aquaman, battle for atlantis- that was truly the worst game eva

7. irvein01

irvein01 Member

nuh-uh the worst game of all time is FF& it is so overhyped - overplayed, overtalked about - and most people are freaks about it; i want ff7 fanboys to rot in federal jail and get cloud's buster sword shoved in their

8. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

FF7 is not even a terrible game to be even included in this thread. It is decent, but not terrible.

You're just a hater buddy.

9. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

Dino Crisis 3... I loved the first 2, but the third was such a let-down, I just had to say it

10. irvein01

irvein01 Member

lol i thought this was a thread to spread the hate around, i gave my reasons >.< my opinions =D

11. paper

paper New Member

Sonic the hedgehog 2006

12. JPRamirez

JPRamirez Member

err?

13. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

we're not talking about overrated games.

I think the worst game is....it's really hard to think when you download the recommended games...

14. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

shadow the hedgehog was worse

15. Reider

Reider Modereider

@paper: Why exactly did you report buuured's post?

16. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

yeah why'd you do that? especially when i cant remember what post >.<

17. paper

paper New Member

Whoops... Sorry buuured I screwed something up.

18. manny2260

manny2260 Well-Known Member

I personally disagree with that.
    Though, I personally do not believe it is "THE BEST RPG EVER." as the more avid fanboys claim, it was a great game.
    There are plenty of games [In the RPG genre alone] which could, and generally are, considered much worse then Final Fantasy 7