1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Worst game of all time !!?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by monter, Apr 16, 2008.

1. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy, I just can't play it, it sucks for me. :D

2. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

3. drew44

drew44 Well-Known Member

halo 1 2 and 3 god those games are awful including halo wars

and gta and all of its versions complete crap

4. lampslammer

lampslammer Well-Known Member

PARAPPA THE CRAPPER!!

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yeah well I think Final Fantasy (espescially 7) is so over rated that it deserves to go here

6. geekalot

geekalot Active Member

oooh burn!!!!! worst game ever is digimon world 3 cause the gameplay was chaged..i really prefer digimon world 1! ;D

7. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

hey, parappa was tha' bomb!

kick, punch, block!

8. adonis6804

adonis6804 Member

I'm a big Breath of fire fan, but Breath of fire 5 ruined the saga. NO dragons, NO forests areas, NO good characters, NO shit!!!

9. liak774

liak774 New Member

Worst game i ever played would HAVE 2 be Final fantasy IV
    why u may ask, absolutely every single possible reason.
    list is below
    1.Tutorial levels are confusing and take 2 long
    2.no wi-fi
    3.not multiplayer
    4.BOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

That game was made in the early 90s, Wifi didn't exist until a few years ago, so you're being entirely unreasonable.

11. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Theres ALOT of people that say Final Fantasy IV is one of the best in the series next to VII its still one of my top favorite RPGs on SNES/Super Famicom

My pick is Superman for Nintendo 64...its a good game that teaches you how NOT to make a videogame.

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Hey don't Forget Kemco's NES/FamiCom Superman game too, not only did it suck, it was outright weird.

13. Wolfdemonpaw

Wolfdemonpaw Well-Known Member

i kinda thort advance wars 3 was a little crap. dont get me rong... the game & most of the co's was ausom but the only two thing that i thorts ruined the game was that Von Bolt ( the new black hole leader sucks ) & the fact that they didant keep Strum from advance wars 2. I mean they could of at least used there cloneing idear story to bring back strum for the very last battle.

last battle vs ? & Von Bolt on hard - still to easy
    last battle vs Strum clone & Von Bolt on hard - would of made one killer epic battle.

14. sasquatch

sasquatch Well-Known Member

one of the worst games I have ever played was assassins creed on the ds, it was fundamentally flawed with glitches and bad run mechanics that make it too hard to time jumps and attacks properly, it was always going to be hard to port a 360 game and then I heard they were going to totally remake the game for the ds I had a glimmer of hope but what came out left me frustrated and overwhelmed I gave up half way through.

15. lampslammer

lampslammer Well-Known Member

i'm not here to fight, but have u actually played ff7 after you leave midgar? most of the people that dog that game usually only played for a few hours b4 it gets momentum. and unless u played that game back in 97/98 when it came out it; it can never be as badass as it was then. its just another rpg if someone were to play today, but 11 years ago it was groundbreaking. i just hate to see it "overrated" it's not.

16. drew44

drew44 Well-Known Member

you said final fantasy 7!!!!

you must have a bad choice of games

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

No, FF7 was just lame, compared to FF6 based on story & character profile:

Cloud was a delirious fibber poser wannabe and Aerith was such a loser, I can't understand why alot of people actually felt bad when she died, as for me I was ecstatic, goodbye to bad rubbish I say :p

18. hlw_rocer

hlw_rocer Well-Known Member

halo 3 is really good for parties its real fun with friends :p
    yah runescape sucks

19. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

lol i played FF7 back when it was first released, and i think it is absolute crap, at least when you compare it to FF6 and 4.

it IS overrated because PS fanboys who only bought the PS solely because there are tons of pirated CDs out there who can buy FF7 at 100 times cheaper (yes, i said it!). The story is not as gripping as FF4, the battle bores the crap out of me (5 minute KotR snoozefest, anyone?) and it's not even as innovative as FF6.

Worst game of all time? By all means, no.
    Overrated? HELL YEAH!

20. GoldenTalesGeek

GoldenTalesGeek Well-Known Member

I usually try really hard to keep an open mind when it comes to games, especially if it's a game that I think is absolutely brilliant, whereas everyone else thinks it's crap. But there's a couple of games that I think are the worst. The first one is the DS port of "Diddy Kong Racing". Normally, I like ports of games because I get to carry the game with me in my pocket. The DS port of "Chrono Trigger" is the best example of that, imo. But DKR DS is the only case where I've actually preferred the original over the port.

The second game is "Lunar: Dragon Song". Now, I normally love RPGs, but Lunar DS is far and away the worst RPG I've ever played. The combat system is way too confusing, the music is substandard, the translation feels hollow, and here's my biggest gripe with it: WHAT THE HELL KIND OF AN RPG DEDUCTS YOUR CHARACTER'S HP SIMPLY BY RUNNING THE FRELL AROUND?! ???