1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Worst game of all time !!?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by monter, Apr 16, 2008.

1. PROGUY101

PROGUY101 Member

Phantasy Star Universe for PS2. 2ND WORST RPG I'VE EVER PLAYED.

2. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

I almost forgot Gingerbread man on Wii! That game is BAD!
    And how do they make a beyblade game?

3. Nintendude92

Nintendude92 Well-Known Member

Pingpals for NDS.

IS AWESOME. GO TRY IT.

[​IMG]

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

@Deathbreak911: There were two Beyblade games on the GBA one of them was an RPG whose battle system uses a Beyblade duel as its main battle format, the other, ultimate blader jam was just stupid licensing, it was kinda like marble madness, you have to navigate an isometric route & beat the clock.

5. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Guide... through... isometric routes? Haha! It was a balance game? Ouch...
    I have to try them. Horrible games ftw!

6. apophos755

apophos755 Well-Known Member

Anyone remember Aquaman for the Gamecube? Consider yourself lucky if you don't.

Or how about this gem? Superman 64. http://www.gamespot.com/n64/adventure/superman64/index.html
    What I find so funny about this review is the games you might like section. Hilarious.... :D

7. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

haha superman 64 sucked.. :p

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Wii Fit sucks... It's sooooooo repetitive

9. casper1910

casper1910 Well-Known Member

Two Worlds sucked royal ass. The gameplay was horrible, framerate was horrible, the voice acting was so lame. I played for about five minutes and took it back.

10. 2Blubber2

2Blubber2 Member

DEFINITELY deal or no deal - ds

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Anything by Imagine

12. metashinryu

metashinryu Well-Known Member

superman64 WORST N64 GRAPHICS EVER.

13. matty123123

matty123123 Well-Known Member

the 2nd worst? then how come on a list of WORST games of all time you named the second worst? whats the worst rpg youve played? why am i asking so many questions?

oh and btw i despise infinite undiscovery - 360 it has the best name ever but it was a huge let down :(

14. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Pokemon battle revolution (a pointless addition)

15. matty123123

matty123123 Well-Known Member

thats because where not ment to have a life, and it wants you to get bored so you can play mario

16. jerimo

jerimo New Member

The only reasons you have to nominate a game worst game is the bad graphics(most of them at lest)
    they were doing there best the had 8 MB video cards at the time and now the PS3 and 360 have like 75.

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Better have crappy graphics but awesome story, example Lunar Silver Star Story, or have crappy graphics but have phenominal gameplay value like N+, then stunning Graphics but no play value whatsoever :p

18. ThatisFILTHY

ThatisFILTHY New Member

dude what the fuck are you talking about

Runescape is the shit, its cheap, fun, and easy to pick up

i could see how you could sort of dislike this game, but it is not the worst game ever made by any means,

and, just so im not being a total dickhead,
    ya take it easy on those retro games kids

19. ThatisFILTHY

ThatisFILTHY New Member

hmm, i think that the worst game ever made was.....

Legend of Zelda 4 Swords for the Gamecube,

i mean, it was a decent game, but it costed so much damn money to play

like if you wanted to play 4-player than you had to have:
    1 gamecube controller, 3 gameboy advances, and 3 gameboy advance adapters

which back then 3 GBAs would have been like $200something and the adapters were $15-$30 a piece depending on where you got them from,

i mean god damn, it would be nice to just be able to play it with gamecube controllers like every other game

and it wasnt even worth all that money to play, Nintendo couldnt even be cool, and upgrade it from the GBA version, and maybe add better graphics, new music, and maybe FOR ONCE voice overs.... that would be nice, but nintendo is just a bunch of cheap asses nowadays =[ (i cant mean that i love nintendo)

4 Swords was just Nintendo trying to suck hard earned cash from Zelda fanboys all across the globe, and its a load of bullshit, and no one should ever touch this game

20. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

the game was acctually quite enjoyable with friends, but your right the controllers did take the piss