1. This forum is in read-only mode.

World wide economic crisis

Discussion in 'General News' started by damanali, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

this topic was a really bad idea.

its simple, the money in the usa needs to be redistributed, returning the three classes to balance. high med and low. as of right now, its only a high and a low.

the high have money, will always have money and will be getting more paper from the government soon.

the low don't and will be giving their probably still unopened stimulus checks to those with money.

thats my only solution. and i say this BECAUSE! i see not a single person making over $100,000usd a year, handing or helping someone like me who made less than $18,000 last year.

the part about it that actually bothers me is. give a company 40billion and ten billion goes into his pocket for a bonus, $5,000 goes into a new-years office party, $500,00 goes into her pocket because we like her. oh and the boss needs to keep the largest share because he deserves to keep it and watch his company go belly up, why's he care? he is thinking of buying a 4th house in costa rica AND A YACHT!

presidents overly expensive party actually bothered me. wasn't it over $1million usd just to say, im your new president, i know we dont have money, i'll help.

not good sign of being wise about money, probably some actual reason to spend so much but where did it come from? the economy is a really fucked up game of tug of war, stop buying something and you put someone out of a job, don't buy foreign and you put an american out of a dockworkers job. but give jobs and businesses to americans to produce that product, then also crippling a 3rd world country that was relying on america to help them evolve and become up to date.

i don't know. the dominos have to fall, cant rebuild without hitting ground and it's going to get really bad.
    Arm yourselves and spend wisely. live and act simple and effective.

i'm probably overboard but am expecting it to be bad. birthday + may + money= guns and food/bills

i don't care what people say/think. i have high hopes for the obama guy. hoping he understands what its like to be blue collar. and not some stuck up politician who is moonlighting at a second political job because his $80,000/yr salary doesn't support his shallow lifestyle.

;) im feeling better now, uncut uncensored, dont yell at me. :D feel free to ask me to leave the topic.

sorry other countries, for the ripple effect hitting all of you. once everything settles down though, toyota will be the american light and heavy duty pickup truck company.

2. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

Why do you feel like you should get a handout from someone who earns more?

3. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

I would like to ask a question, what are the LEGAL ways to earn 100T+ dollars a year? And if somebody is earning 100T+ dollars, is it their fault for people to earn less than his?

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

professional sports player, banker, hollywood actor/actress, TV personality, lawyer or CEO of a major company.

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Sell your babies to celeberities

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

that isn't necessarily legal.

7. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

a handout? because of the way everything is, there are people with simply too much money. people that hell, yu could secretly live off of and they wouldn't notice it missing.

but why take it from them, because they didnt work for it. and they happily watch the people, who physically suport their lifestyle, end up homeless and jobless.

while from what i believe im seeing, they shutdown factory and flee america. so do i expect a handout, no, i expect a redistribution OR SIMPLY A LITTLE LESS GREED!!!
    i want a small house and an acre of land with my car to be working. and enough money to support that. but in reality its going to take me almost a year to pay AAMCO back for my car being fixed partially. $1,400.

does someone need 3 houses in 2 countries? because a scouter found them first, would they go homeless and starving if they got paid less?

who picks up the garbage?? ah im sorry. i am shooting for job at 2 A&'s and a petco. did my part, went back to school got the GED and busted my ass. noticed that the system works on favoritisim and fucking people over.

We must pull money from healthcare, whats that? am i taking a paycut of any kind? no, why?

best part is banks can't use te forclosed houses, but if you hae the money. they're desperatly trying to unload them. take the money and play it out, buy cheap and sell it all back to the people later for more than they sold it for.

join me in finding a job and collecting recycling!!!

8. iamlegend

Shall we change your name to Jesus Christ....or would you rather Mother Theresa...or Gandhi ??

9. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

what the fuck is that supposed to mean? ??? i guess we should just print more paper. simple? lots of it. legend, you got a family to feed? because if not shut the hell up. first its the food budget and heat/electric cuts, i eat ramen more at 0.27 a meal, spaghettii at about the same. march 1st its the cable, followed by the internet, phone, last resort is the cars because they're both paid in full. only cost is insurance and registration. anyway point is, its not me. its we. i say what i which is the same as what we. im leaving the topic.

10. damanali

I've heard that in Japan, when you are disgraced or you have fallen from favor from the court or society, they commit suicide and it is normally acceptable.

Hm, i also read in history books like in the French revolution, that the monarchy back them did so terribly in governing the country and giving France a poor economy, the people asked the King for changes, and when they are ignored/ delaying tactics, the people rose in rebellion.

What I'm trying to say here is, when people, cant take on with their life anymore or fed up, shouldn't they be allowed to end their life? or if its morally wrong to take up your own life, shouldn't the people rose in rebellion to put a more stable government

11. iamlegend

No, no family...
    I only have to put myself through college. Which is a breeze, right?

If you mean I say I. And if you mean we say we. Because believe it or not they are not the same thing...

Why should people more fortunate give 'us' a handout?
    (Lord knows alot of people do, but are they obligated to??)
    Have you ever walked past a beggar on the street? Turned up your nose and averted your gaze?

If you realise system works on favoritism and fucking people over,
    at least you realise something most people don't...
    And it's never been any different. The system has always been like that...
    The people who can take advantage of it are the ones that get rich

And by the way, for what kind of car does a partial repair cost $1400
    (I'm not doubting, just curious)

12. damanali

sorry to butt in to your question, but since he is leaving this topic alone, i can answer that question.

its on the repair guy, when you just want to have your oil change, lets say it cost 50 bucks, the repair guy will find other way to rip you off, like brake fluid, their is a dent in your bumper, their is a sludge on your windshield, and so on and so forth.

then it will cost that much. lol but that is still partial repair

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I know, I was just taking the p*ss out of those idiots... I hate those people like that...

14. geffo

geffo Active Member

we suffed

15. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Why don't you learn to cut expenses? Get rid of the cable TV. You don't need that in order to put food on the table for your kids.

16. Once

Once Member

Someday that Barack Obama will turn on to someone to solve this problem...I wouldn't be here when that happens...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.