1. This forum is in read-only mode.

World Cup 2010: who will win?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by barcelonacrash, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. England are clearly my favorites even though theyre having alot of problems, i think that in the final will be England vs Spain or England vs Italy.
    who do you think will win the cup? share yuor opinion? :D

2. Nerch

Nerch Well-Known Member

Spain. They have the best midfielders around (Fabregas, Iniesta, Xavi, Alonso) and good forwards too (Villa, Torres), so if they manage to mantain a little ball possession, they'll be able to put every team in trouble.
    Italy is not going to make it to the final, the best they can manage right now is pass the first round. After that, if they find a tough team they'll go home immediately. Italy's coach is quite a dickhead, wanting to keep old players instead of trying to insert younger ones that are much more promising. He won 4 years ago (I still can't believe it right now), but I think it was pure luck, and lucky shots don't happen twice in a row so easily... (I'm Italian BTW lol)
    As for England... I really don't know. They changed a lot since Capello became the coach, and they're doing fine, but it's their first big event and I don't know if they're ready yet... And Beckham's injury was really a bad thing. (I'm a Milan supporter, I was really really sorry when it happened. I was skeptic when I heard that he was going to play in Milan, but then I realized he's not only a great player but also a great man, very professional and serious.)
    Also, we have to keep our eyes open for Brazil, Argentina and Germany, they can hurt if they're in good shape.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I'd like to think that england stand a chance now beckham is out before we even start (allegedly our last few losses were his fault). but realistically I doubt we will win.

4. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

LOL Loony,if they do I wouldnt want to be reminded every 5 minutes of 2010 until I die.Hopefully Germany or Argentina will win it.....

5. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

some professor reckons he has done a mathematical equation or something and it proves germany will win it, yeah ok, so why do bookmakers lose bets then?

i think england will get to the final, its about time we had a good tournament
    i dont know who will win though, maybe spain

6. Meramex

Meramex Well-Known Member

I dont think there's any way the other teams can beat Spain. They have the best squad. Even if their first choice starting 11(whoever they are?) die in a plane crash, the team they'll be left with can still win the cup.

7. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

the netherlands ofcourse

8. ChazG93

ChazG93 Well-Known Member

NORTH KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

i hope dutch but i dont think so xD i think spain will win because they are the best of europe

10. msg2009

after mondays performance england dont have a chance

11. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

My money is on Argentina, hopefully Maradona doesnt do anything stupid.

12. matthew.villa

matthew.villa Well-Known Member

sayin that if we play like that and score well, we do have a chance. COME ON ENGLAND

13. chip777

chip777 New Member

argie here maradona is too stupid the only hope we have is to make it through the first round :-\

14. vods2008

vods2008 New Member

Brazil will be champion.

15. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

my favorite are england and spain...

16. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Maradona scored the best two goals Ive ever seen,and it was in the same game in 1986 LOL

17. msg2009

he only scored one goal

18. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Two, the hand of god and the one where he managed to skin the englishman on the park.

19. msg2009

tthe first one wasn't a goal it was a referee error

20. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

USA ftw!

not... lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.