1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wood R4 - Compatibility List (CK3)

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by CoolKill3r, Jul 2, 2010.

1. victor.yu2

victor.yu2 Member

Nope, I'm pretty sure that Golden Sun does work. I have no idea why it doesn't, but it should work now because of the updates. Awesome work by the way.

2. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Maybe because you used the wrong Wood version.
    Does other games work?

3. victor.yu2

victor.yu2 Member

Hey, I was just wondering if okamiden us version works? There might be minor bugs or something, because either I'm doing something incredibly wrong, or there's some kind of ap that prevents me from progressing? I'm pretty sure that it's the latter.

4. rajvir

rajvir New Member

I know this is really stupid but when you met root of the microsd card do you meen just post it in there or are you supposed to create a folder called root

5. CoolKill3r

This topic needs an update lol.

6. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I'm happy to help.

7. CoolKill3r

I Find it kinda unneeded to add games that work, lol

8. malek79i

malek79i Member

Is this topic still alive?

9. CoolKill3r

Not really, but Wood R4 pretty much runs anything anyways, so you should be fine.

10. malek79i

malek79i Member

Will be there any updates for Wood M3? Or not needed?

11. CoolKill3r

That depends on the developer of the software, which i recall hasnt been active on it for years. i woudn't bother.
    If u have a hacked flashcard, you can always look into WAIO instead, (wood all in one) or whatever may apply for you.
    Alternativly, Ysmenu is also a great firmware to use.

malek79i likes this.
  12. aquilani altair

aquilani altair New Member

hi! radiant historia is still don't working, i have download the 1.25 version of wood r4, do i have to insert another file? also, i have ysmenu primary boot too, fire emblem needs this

13. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

If you've YSMENU already, then just use that. Update it if you haven't already to the latest version v.7.06. The latest Wood R4 is v.1.62 if not mistaken, but it's only compatible with flashcarts it officially supports, those not are limited to using the old WAIO version.