1. This forum is in read-only mode.

WIZARD OF OZ RPG IS FInALLY HERE!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Mcoupe69, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

Sorry, my poor english again. *sigh*

What i meant is: This DS-Game is the japanese Interpretation of "Wizard of Oz". I don`t know if there was a Manga-comic (or a Movie) produced in Japan, based on the old Movie that we all know. A Remake of the old "WizardOfOz" in this----ähmmm--Manga-style. Does it exist? Anyone knows?

2. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

nitpicky :O

3. fahsky

fahsky Well-Known Member

There is a comic called Oz - The Manga, but it's made by an American artist & author, produced in English by Antarctic Press. That's all I found on Google & torrents anyway. @__@

4. Amidamaru1234

Amidamaru1234 Well-Known Member

I like the game, and the trackball system is cool once you get used to it. I also realy like how dorothy looks in the game...

5. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

something that bothers me is the lack of interaction between Dorothy and the other characters...

6. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

haha yeah.. wassup scarecrow .. Ima beat you up real quick.. alright thanks.. Now that you have kicked the crap outta me i'm gonna follow you and protect you forever (time passes rinse, repeat) Dorothy: "Ok now that I have punched you all in the face and you stupidly decided to come with me" LETS CONTINUE OUR JOURNEY WITHOUT SPEAKING A SINGLE WORD TO EACHOTHER

7. fahsky

fahsky Well-Known Member

Gah, something in me still wants to try & beat this game. D; Reviews say it has some big plot twist & a "heartbreaking" ending. I'm confused & intrigued as to where this amazing story points came from in a game where, yeah, the characters don't even talk to eachother (or anyone else). @_@

I'll probably just keep playing Soma Bringer. lol