1. This forum is in read-only mode.

witch tale

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by elfkena, Oct 11, 2009.

1. aravan

aravan Well-Known Member

If you go back to the shadow town, to the left of where you enter, there is a shadow you can talk to that will explain all the mechanics of the game.

2. willbee

willbee Guest

OK, so I'm inside the Ice Castle, but I can't get through in the maze and I'm getting frustrated...
    Can someone pleaseeeeee help me...? Thank you!

3. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO DO THE PATH OF REINCARNATION.... I don't wanna go to Alice's world until I've done everything else...

Also: If I go to the shadow world do I become evil?

4. zebiek

zebiek New Member

Hello,

Can someone telle me where to find the lamp on the 5th world?? I've the two other ingredients, but now I'm stuck and runnin round in circles in the scorching hot sand.

Thanx in advance!!!

5. anguyen134

anguyen134 New Member

wait, so where's the honey needle exactly?

6. kyranasa

kyranasa Well-Known Member

wait anguyen134 are you any chance a vietnamese?

7. Help! I don't know how to get the pink bomb in the candyland place!!! I've tried like evrywhere, macaroon island,grape river and the maze! plz help!
    Post Merge: [time]1255828824[/time]
    help?

8. supleted

supleted Well-Known Member

So someone asked me about hints to the other two items. I PMed something I thought was somewhat showable, so I'll post it here for your enjoyment.

So if you've done the gingerbread man quest, then you should have reached the plaza, at the plaza, go the the bottom right, and you will see a road, there will be a fork in the road, and if you go up at the fork, you will reach babrosa's place. Let's take a note for now. If you ignore that branching path, you will reach a little alcove. There is a mini-gingerman who needs your help. Talk to him and he will tell you to find his lost brother, which should be at macaroon island, which is the dark place with little rounds platforms connected by thin planks. Go there and the little bro should be in a dead end; its not that hard to go there. Bring the little bro back to the big bro and the big bro will give you a honey needle. Now move to the upper (not too up) left corner of the plaza, and you will find a road leading to the checkered room. Basically, you explore and take the stairs. I recommand exploring since you need to level up and there is also a wicked doll who can have MORE MAGIC ATTACK than you after leveling, and he is not bad at fisticuffs. It's a must get for those too lazy to grind weak dolls. Anyways, on the first floor there should be a number of stairways, take the one on the first floor..... yea that didn't help much I know, but sadly I forget where it is. Take the stair, and you will reach a room on the second floor called the secret room. It looks empty but keep going up (I didn't know that and wasted about a whole day pondering) and you will find a cavity. Yes a cavity in a candy kingdom. Its a bit tougher than the rest of the randon encounters but fight it and you will get a merigue. Ok now you've got all three items!(Applaud for self) Remember the fork in the road in the lower right corner of the plaza? Go there. Babrosa (The person responsible for teleporting you to this crazy world, making you unleash the ultimate evil and curses you in your sleep) will be waiting. ok she didn't curse you in your sleep but whatever. Exchange with her with the three items you've got (If you got the candy cane give it to the gingerbread man first) and you will get a key. Use it on the castle door at the top of the plaza and you're in! The palace is pretty straight forward, just monsters and people throwing pies at you (I'm not making a joke here; there really are annoying people throwing pies at you, if you get hit then your hp will decrease by 10, so no big deal). You will need fancy footwork to come out of it untouched, but you don't have to. At the end of the palace you will find the princess guarded by the boss: a nutcracker (if you're surprised at his ugly mug then chances are you haven't been paying attention to the other freaks you've been fighting; no offense) Beat it and the princess will give you a sigil, which will allow you to move on to the next world. BUT BEFORE THAT!!! IMPORTANT WITH A CAPITAL EVERYTHING!!! She mentioned something about a doll. Go to the middle left of the plaza and go down the path until you see a set of stairs. Go down the stairs and you will find a pink crystal formation. Break it and you will find a *drumroll* ultimate poison doll with MAX LEVELS, level 6 poison spell, and of course, 1000 magic attack points! OMG! After you have looted everything from this land, time to go to the next one: Snowing land! I guess you can still eat the ground you are standing on, but the yellow ground is no longer frosting!

9. wow thanks, btw does ne-one know how to get to the frog thingy in the third world?

10. EntropicKitty

The triangle well, from the island in the centre of frog pond, go on the north east path until you get to a save point, a kisune and the well.

11. anguyen134

anguyen134 New Member

kyranasa, yes i am.

12. Thanks enthropickitty, im now on the 5th world! I'm just outside the castle, i've been drawing some maps of various caves it realy helps! Now all I gotta do when im confused about the places I visited I got some reference! If your in a pinch you should try it.
    Post Merge: [time]1256083140[/time]
    BTW I forget the puzzle for the fifth world castle, just beat the game and im writing a small wlkthrough for friends, anyone remember?

13. EntropicKitty

I'm doing the second play through and I can't find all the puzzle pieces in world 6, can anyone tell me where they all are?
    nvm got it.

Which puzzle in world 5?
    Post Merge: [time]1256088496[/time]
    Aww... I want a sequel... =[

14. where the trill when you keep on asking?

15. oh the castle puzzle, i just can't seem to remember the puzzle >.< and it's really bugging me! I'm writing a somewut helpfull walkthrough for those that get lost (it doesn't give specifics cuz that'd ruin the fun) and I just can't remeber wut I did for the fifth world castle! I remember walking around and then the boss fight! Ugh hate my memory
    Post Merge: [time]1256164314[/time]
    NVM the reason I couldn't remember the puzzle is because there was none!

16. EntropicKitty

lol
    that made me laugh and i'm having a bad day... =]