1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Will you buy Nintendo's 3DS, including legal games?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by athemoe, Jul 19, 2010.

1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

oops, edited.
    wrong topic :)

2. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

...That's because the Wii's main focus wasn't graphics.

don't get it..
    No. I haven't played 'FF13', were the graphics shit?

3. msg2009

yet again, you personally attack me but cant come up with a better argument.
    you dont have any valid points whatsoever

4. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Lol what's this shit? I'm personally attacking no-one.

Ignore my points if you want, I don't give a shit about this argument anymore.

5. msg2009

you dont have any points to ignore, all you have done is attack what ive said with things that make no sense

Find a fault in my reasoning 1st.
    THEN come state why you think its wrong and explain why, and i will respond to that.
    Thats how we grown ups do it instead of trying to be clever. and failing.

6. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

um, anyway...I'll have to test the unit to see if I can even use it. I have crap vision out of one eye which seriously impedes my ability to see 3D stuff (I could never use magic eye either - remember that fad? how annoying) the new glasses they have now (that aren't those stupid red and blue ones) actually work for me, but since the 3DS boasts no use of glasses I have no idea if I'll be able to use it, unfortunately :(

generally you need full use - or at least equal use - of both eyes to see 3D.

7. msg2009

you can still play it not in 3D from what i've read you can turn the 3D off. I dont know if that puts you off but its still the same game after all.

8. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

ok, what exactly don't you fucking understand about this quote!
    You're ignorance is astounding.

9. msg2009

your retardedness is astounding

10. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

gonna answer or what? to begin with the 360/ps3 main focus was graphic, how is this not so?

11. msg2009

answer what? i need a question to answer.
    also, i just posted right below your last post DUH.....

12. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

i'll repeat it: to begin with the 360/ps3's main focus was graphics, how is this not so?

13. msg2009

so you edited eh? looked stupid?

Their main focus is NOT graphics, its just that graphics are at that level nowadays.
    are you saying xbox360 and ps3 games lack gameplay?

14. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

i didn't edit.

why is it that level? because they decided to raise the bar.
    i'm not saying that they lack gameplay at all.

15. msg2009

yes you did, i quoted your original post, you only put "gonna answer or what?"

yes they raised the bar like all new consoles do

where is your fucking argument?
    you have nothing.

like i said earlier, be an adult and discuss it instead of attacking me, your just making yourself look stupid

16. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

you just keep ignoring everything i say.
    The wii didn't raise raise it's graphics (by much anyway), are you saying it's bad compared to ps3/xbox games.

17. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

I would buy the 3DS and the games because nintendo say's it's harder to hack and it would take quite a bit to hack it. So why bother waiting for someone to hack it?
    Buy the 3DS and the games first and when the 3DS is hacked and a flashcart is made.................... then get the flashcart and do whatever.

18. msg2009

i dont ignore it, read my replies!!
    "yes they raised the bar like all new consoles do" - That is not ignoring that is answering

And i said the wii's graphics sucked compared to ps3/360 games ages ago, you responded to it, THIS WHOLE ARGUMENT IS ABOUT IT!

19. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

i thought the same, but msg makes out it will only be worth buying once hacked.
    my point is; SO FUCKING WHAT if the graphics are better, the wii's games excell in other areas, which is why i prefer it.

20. msg2009

read it again, retard, dont "ignore" my posts or just pick the parts you like
    here it is again for idiots

So....find a fault in my reasoning and discuss it like an adult(WITH VALID POINTS) instead of personal attacks or just shut the fuck up