1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Will I get Banned?

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by rpgirl, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

It's not associated with any Dashboard update, the video codec update is a separate download all together, I looked around and I wasn't able to find it so you can use it on a CD. The only way to get it as far as I looked, is through Xbox Live.

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I've seen reports of people taking the XBOX360 HDD that has updates off one console and place it onto another console that lacks the updates. Wither this is true or not I don't know as I currently don't have a spare console to test it with.

3. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

if you have a jtag you might not get ban. but there are some hacks that do let the makers of the game know that you have a jtag.

if you get ban say good bye to online. offline should still work

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

This only applies to dashboard updates, and not the update I'm talking about, it's an optional download that you download like anything off the marketplace. There's no other way to get this unless you download it on the marketplace.

If you bothered to read, the question has already been answered.

5. gameboy5.0

Post Merge: [time]1285910172[/time]
    ok then my bad this person ask about some thing and i told what i know. can't get mad at me for that

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I can get mad at you for simply bypassing everything posted in this topic and posting 'what you know'. If you bothered to read at all, the question has already been answered, making your previous post redundant and unneeded.

Hell your answer is horrible, the grammar sucks, it doesn't make sense and it's wrong.

If you have a jtagged Xbox, you will get banned quickly. There are no hacks that lets MS know you have a jtagged Xbox, infact simply having a jtagged Xbox and logging online sends MS the info that you do have a jtagged Box.

7. gameboy5.0

shows what you know. dame i have a friend who has a jtag (or did it got fry) i seen the mods and play in them. on mw2 there a hack or something that lets you become a 10th. you get every thing unlock. the thing is if you do this you have to buy some thing for the 306 because if you dont ms can track it down to you and ban the 360.

so now. make sure that you know what the hell you are talking about before you post.

and another thing every time i see you in a post you have some smart ass thing to say about one thing or another. do us all a favor and keep you mouth shut. (or keep you fingers of the key board)

8. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Just wait for the ban wave friend, it's a question of time 'til MS increase they power on detecting these "players"
    There's NO SAFE GAMEPLAY ONLINE WITH HACK to use PIRATED/MODIFYED SOFTWARE/HARDWARE, it's just a question of time 'til you get banned.

9. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

What about Wii? Will I get banned if I update this console since mine is also a modified one? If I can't play online on the Xbox 360, what about wii?

10. phscarface

Either Wii, MS Xbox 360, PS3 (hack) and PC (crack), they're all up to be banned if use an modifyed system.
    The mod chip does something beyond my knowledge that is detectable and they (console's enterprise) block you from playing online.

11. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Hold your horse, I said you'll get banned quickly, not immediately, you'll be able to play online for the week or so, but other then that, you'll get banned. Unless you use the vault key thing which costs too much money to consider, then there's no online.

I fucking lol'd at this post because you seem to think that you're being smarter than me with this post.

I don't think you'll get banned from Wii online for having a modified console, although I don't really recommend upgrading the console's firmware if you have a modified one.

12. phscarface

And he said that need to buy this vault key, however, if need to pay lot of money, its easier to buy an original console and games, don't you agree?

13. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

It's much easier, the vault key thing adds barely any time to the online thing, so you'll have to keep grabbing them so it's not worth it honestly, and yeah you're right. I didn't mention it in my previous post as it was mentioned before in the topic by someone, I think in this topic.

The thing that made me angry about his reply is that he just repeated everything I said, but in his broken language and that he thought I meant you'd get banned just as you sign in. Check yo self before you wreck yo self.

14. phscarface

That's true Natalie, it's too much trouble and pain in the ass, but he might enjoy to be masochist, and the more I see that pirated games aren't that worth, took me time, but finally I understand it.
    It's worth to save your money to buy a game, and in the north countries games are cheaper than here, wich make it even easier to have original.
    So from these days ahead I'm going to buy original only, even if I need to work hard and save money.
    And by buying original you won't be banned, you'll be allowed to play online, you don't have to (try) pass throught MS's security.
    As these companies doesn't ban in imediatelly, so someone survive for a week and say it's safe, never, never pirated can be safe from ban wave.

So if you can pay for a console, a TV, and a network line to play online, you sure have enought money to buy original games.

15. gameboy5.0

you have a point there. it is better to own a original copy then a downloaded one. (and i will say sorry to natewile. lol i fell stupid for being a ass. guess i let my gamer side come out way to much. my bad lol)

well i will end this post with this. '

and this is for the original person of the topic. if you plan to do a jtag watch out. there are a lot of thing that can go wrong. from being ban to frying the j tag. if you do want to how ever it might be best to get a 2nd 360 so that you can have one for on line and one for off line.

16. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

I've seen this with people who created fake U.S. emails, i have my account registered in U.K. (the address i use is legit) since mid 2007, play online every now and then, and never got banned, even with pirated games. Goes to notice i'm on my 5th xbox 360 and never went online with a pirated game before it's official release date.
    And Chris Redfield import your games and declare only the material value (disc, cover, manuals brochures etc) by Brazil's regulations software cannot be taxed.

17. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

Nar, it's way to risky now that I have the facts and opinions from our fellow members here. I think I will stick to offline and just be satisfied with the fact that I can still play many great titles on the Xbox 360. Thanks everyone!

18. Fruity_Noob

Fruity_Noob Member

JTaG = Banned xbox in 3-6 hours after going online.
    don't worry, because its a jtag you can flash a new kv into it and unban it again.
    the kv acts like another xbox so you can make 3 one months on it again. and if you want to use it like a normal xbox like play normal games online.. no use a normal xbox for that.

19. phscarface

Well I'm waiting for the project Jogo justo
    That will reduce to only 15% of taxes in it, y'know, the governament with the sellers put the taxes more than 100% of the prices.
    I ain't got that problem, I play on Games For Windows Live, never seen a GWL player been banned.
    But the 360's Live I saw people being banned here.
    But it's gonna change, Live is moving to here, now our country will be supported. =D

20. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

i'd like that to pass too but it's been collecting dust for like 2 years so my hopes aren't sky high. i know people who got banned too but they got early copies of the game and went online with them 10 or so days before it was suppose to be launched, they had it coming.