1. This forum is in read-only mode.

WiiWare/VC Health and Safety screen for games without motion control

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by saher1175, Jun 23, 2017.

1. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

Why do WiiWare Games With no motion control at all still display the "Safety Warning Screen Whatever" thing which says "Allow adequate room around you when playing"? You're not gonna need it anyway.

2. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

I love the way you humiliate Nintendo consoles. It would be interesting to see Nintendo's reactions if you post these types of "errors" on their website.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Maybe it's not the game, maybe it's part of the console firmware when it boots a game.

4. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

I don't humiliate Nintendo Consoles and I never said those were errors. These aren't errors. It's just funny things that I've noticed.

5. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

Definition of "Error":
    Error
    - a mistake in perception, reasoning, recollection, or expression
    Source: Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, 11th Edition

The "funny things" you point out are errors Nintendo made as they did not reason enough to ensure they do not show the '"Safety Warning Screen Whatever" thing [sic]'.

6. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

Well I thought you were talking about Computer Errors. Like Error #002 and such.

So, I didn't say anything offensive or humiliate anyone did I?

7. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

You did not offend anyone. You simply brought Nintendo to shame by pointing out their errors.

8. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

Well these errors are not that shamefully serious you know. They're just as shameful as a typo.

9. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

A "typo" which they sell to people for money.

10. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

What's so serious about a writer selling books with a few typos in them to people for money? It doesn't matter that much.

11. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

A true writer never makes mistakes. It is the publisher's fault who makes the typos. They partially ruin the author's majestic grace. Similarly, Nintendo can partially ruin games with their "errors" (which they could have easily avoided or at least have corrected in 7 years).