1. This forum is in read-only mode.

WII, XBOX or PS3

Discussion in 'Debates' started by mr snow, Nov 9, 2008.

1. ADGS231

ADGS231 Well-Known Member

My favorito console is XBOX360 so i give the vote to XBOX360 lol!....

Every console have diferents proposti, so, in there proposti all of them are good and great, of course always have a defect but all console are great, but my "FAVORITE" is "XBOX360"

2. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

managed to get my online working but i still dont know what was wrong with it

3. Ultima069

Ultima069 Member

Ps3:
    Great Exclusives such as MGS,Infamous,Rag Doll Kung Fu, and so on.
    Graphics Look a bit more sharper to me and clearer.
    The ability to install Linux on your ps3 without voiding warranty.
    Great Library of PSN titles and movies to choose from
    Online is free.
    It feels like a PC and not a console.

4. dlord1193

dlord1193 Active Member

keep it on Xbox

5. BarbaNerd

BarbaNerd New Member

Of course I'd go with the Wii. I'm a faithful fan of Nintendo. I played Nintendo all of my childhood. I met people because of it. They are also going to release a lot of new good games.

6. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

Chances are I've been posting the same thing every 2 or 3 pages but:
    The Wii and 360 are equal to me, the PS3 loses, the PS2 is even better imo (and according to most shops XD)

7. ZoffyX

ZoffyX Member

I'd rather have the PS3, but got the 360 cause of the prize. There's almost not difference, except from that you can surf the web on a PS3, and PSN is free (but more laggy, I've heard), but it's almost the same games, except from GTA IV (wich sucks, too realistic) and Halo (wich I just don't like) and LBP on PS3, wich seems pretty funny.

8. ultra

ultra Guest

360 is prefered over ps3 because of price. when one looks at the two, there really isn't a difference. because there is no difference, people will chose the cheapest [price] over the most expensive system. for sony to get more sales, they would have to have something that microsoft does not in games or simply reduce the cost more then the 360. the fact that sony has no intentions of reducing the price and compare it to the 360, sony will stay dead last over the 360.

9. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

While I personally have all three, I like the 360 best just because of the games avialable.

I'm not big on FPS games, so many of the good PS3 exclusives don't appeal to me. I'm an RPG fan. And the 360's RPG library is large compared to the PS3s. And while some of the RPGs are coming to the PS3 now, they've been on the 360 for quite a while. While FFXIII is coming out on both, I will be getting the PS3 version just so I can have a game I like to play on it!

10. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

The Wii just doesn't do it completely for me. It has gotten better since I've modded it but a stock Wii just lacks...from the graphics to the Wiimotes..etc.

The PS3 and xbox are the same to me. I would pick the 360 over the PS3 though, mostly because everybody i know is on xbox live and no one i know is on PSN...so with the xbox i get better games and i get to play those better games with my friends.

the PS3 gets props though for it's blu ray and slightly better graphics

11. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

The only reason I like the Wii is because mine is softmodded. That's it.
    I like the PS3, but the online sucks. I need a good RPG to come out NOW, not 3 years later.

12. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

I just love my PS3, although I still don't have many games compared to my friends ( who own about 50-60 titles ), ^and who says that the online sucks, it really fantastic and enjoyable enough if you enjoy gaming nights on any of the PS3 forums...

It's true, there isn't still any PS3 generic RPG yet, still I am eagerly waiting for FFXIII to come out... I have got a Japanese copy of FFXIII demo hope to be checking it out as early as I can...

Well, taking a look on all the three systems it has to be the PS3, judging by its all-roundership... I have tried out all the three systems, like owned them? I had to deliberately sell the Wii and the X360 to improve our family's financial conditions. If I take a look on the two now, I feel that I am just currently overly occupied by my PS3. Comparatively PS3 was more of fun, although I can't make an accurate decision which is better, since I owned only single game on both them ( which was Resistance on X360 and Metroid Prime on WII ) it was fun playing them, I felt the WII controllers were a bit loosened and way energy consuming :D as for X360 it was an exceptional exprience filling in just the right controls, fast paced loading, cool XBLA.. but the game wasn't running stable at frame rate or the graphics were looking alittle distorted... which could be a problem with game as well.

Final takedown is that all of them are good in their matters and fit into the spaces made by their predecessors.

13. My favorite console would have to be the PS3 for the following reasons
    I prefer the controller
    More high quality exclusives
    FREE online play (for you saying xbox is better trust me, there's very little difference)
    and i know this falls under an already metioned poitn but Racket and Clan

14. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

PSN lags for me sometimes, but for the most part you are right....the difference in minimal

15. jayrock1

jayrock1 New Member

it is all based on what kind of game you like or how old you are me i like all of them but i have to wii cuz its the cheapest

16. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

lol, you obviously aren't a fan of GTA then. And you don't jump around. You simply swing with your arm.

17. jigsawj

jigsawj Active Member

Most people willed rather have the 360 because it is cheaper but I completely disagree with them.
    PS3 100%: It has more features.

18. LD64

LD64 Well-Known Member

Ninteno Wii because it revolutionises a new style of gameplay

19. mars427

mars427 Well-Known Member

xbox 360 but annoying when breaks
    must have for halo !

20. Avatar33

the WII awesome games come out on it and its fun playing mario and sonic