1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wii 4.3 update!!!

Discussion in 'Emulation News' started by kerpymon, Jun 23, 2010.

1. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I saw the notice of the new system update and then a minute later Waninkoko had a safe update...

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Waninkoko is my hero!

3. yoshi2889

I don't do emulating on my Wii..

Free WiiWare and Virtual Console FTW!!

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

There is actually a way to emulate WiiWare and VC from the Wad file, but I abandoned it once I read the risks. LOL

5. yoshi2889

Installing is better :p

6. shrekwilliam

shrekwilliam Well-Known Member

theres a guy iknow who sell somthing to get it chipped and millons of games also he uses this program wii GATOR?

7. kerpymon

kerpymon Member

Well what I think your saying is your friend has a mod chip he installed on/in his wii which meens he opens it up and stuck it inside the wii. That's a dangerous method with out someone who knows what they are doing. Secondly you don't really need a mod chip to do whT he is doing just find a very good guid, may I recommend ace101. Now about wii gator yes and no about it. You must have a soft-modded wii which is dangerous and could brick you wii as in "that's a nice brick let's go use it for a foot stool". Wii gator just alows you to play pirated games that you downloaded or backups of your own. Over all I can help you if I have time or you can go talk to ace101 which has posted on this topic, so shouldn't be to hard to find him:)

Cheers,
    Kerpymon
    WiiBrewTeam

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Wii gator GC backup launcher is for GC games. The Wii launcher is out of date. I would recommend using Uloader or USB Loader GX for the most current games. - http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=35411

9. kerpymon

kerpymon Member

Oh sorry about that, Wii Gator is Gc backups. I can't remember what I installed on my wii but what ever it was it let's me run all wii games/GC games up to date strait from the disk channel. Best get back and find what I installed so I can help this guy if needed.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Probably DarkCorp.

11. shrekwilliam

kk thanks also i got forced to update my wii sumhow and i think i stopped it now lol also tell me if they make it v4.4 cus lastime this happend it didnt brick my wii it bricked zelda 0.0 (sumhow it cracked disc in two?)

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Not sure about the Zelda thing as the Wii can't do that and digital software can't render physical things broken into pieces. It had to have been the Wii's hardware, not software or the disc was already damaged.

The 4.3 firmware is the latest. 4.4 isn't even out yet.

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

This is impossible. the disc was damaged by mishandling.

14. shrekwilliam

hm then again my wii mustoff killed the 3 other discs XD

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the wii isn't capable of killing discs. someone is not treating them properly.

16. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

True. Unless the disc drive went berserk, but it's capped, so I don't see how that could happen. I always treat my discs with the love they deserve. No scratches at all.

17. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

The only time i take my discs out is to copy them to my hard drive.

18. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Same with me.
    I hate having to use them or anyone else touching them.

19. shrekwilliam

lol just looked in da disc slot and their was sum sharp glass in it 0.o so i cut my finger lol

20. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

You probably have AIDS now.CUT IT OFF!
    By the way, how the hell did you get a piece of glass into your disc slot?