1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Why is Nintendo DS Better?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by zex_08, Jul 19, 2009.

1. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Yeah but those games are going to be really crap.

2. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

yeah, but it's the point of it

they come out with a new DS...with barely any new features, none of them useful (except maybe the downloadable games) and don't really support it beyond that...in America at least, I think there has been some DSi exclusive released in japan.

I see it as a marketing scam kind of thing, same thing for the PSP go...there is no reason to buy the updated models coming out there wasn't really any effort put into them in the first place, but people will buy them and the companies make loads of money off of it.

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

And this is why we buy used, as I'm sure someone will be selling this because it's basically the same thing as its predecessors with absolutely no support.

4. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

oh yeah i forgot to tell you ndsi has got internet browser in a nds card of course and i got that card its really coll have internet on ndsi

5. musiclegend14

I have internet on my laptop and don't need a hand held internet device...because when I pick up a wireless internet connection, chances are I have a computer right next to me to use.

6. paisios

yeah but you too can take your laptop with you right? but your laptop sure is big .but a nds no weights in it and you can have it in your pocket anytime but with laptop you need a suitcase

7. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I've got my PSP and my iPhone.
    I go just about everywhere with my laptop anyway.

8. musiclegend14

also if i wanted internet anywhere i would buy the Archos 5 or 7

I use to have an older model but it was stolen...and the new ones look sick

9. rokkubr

rokkubr Active Member

Well the touch screen thing is quite fun when used right,like on Trauma Center or on GTA Chinatown.But like always there some games who ruin it like Harvest Moon which would be better whitnot such thing.Plus there are many good games.It is not really related but why don't producers instead of making tons of crappy games don't take their time to make a really good one? ???

10. paisios

guys it's important is anyone here have a account in Kingsage? there is a virus that will come as mail it's title is invite invitation it's the most powerful virus founded anytime.

11. musiclegend14

they make more money producing a bunch of crap games. The more games they make, the more they sell. You have to realize a lot of people don't look up games and reviews on them, they base their sales on what the box looks like. So all the developers and producers have to do is make the box art appealing to get a good amount of sales.

12. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

and a name. You prefer:

Death by Gun: Legend of Crea
    or
    Crea has a gun :3

13. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Reason RomUlation is here I guess :p to try the games first!

14. paisios

yes romulation is the best site with roms i ever seen but it's missing by psp games

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

They took them off because you can download demos-and while there are some in the trading board-they are un-tested rips that fail 50% of the time and the links are dieing :(

www.pspisoz.com is all you need for them :)

16. asdzxc123789

You guyz are the reason why PSP suffers. Try to buy some UMD's sometimes ,if you want more games for PSP.

I buy UMD's every 3 months. You are getting new MGS becoz of me :3

17. paisios

why don't you download a psp game and with a thing called usb cable mut it into your psp?it's free

18. asdzxc123789

as I said up there ,%60 of PsP users has a pirated one. This is why we get games so rare.

19. paisios

pirated you?well download the games by a rom for example gorila isos, psp isoz and other roms.if you download it from a rom none will pirate you