1. This forum is in read-only mode.

why do you love or hate the country where you live

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rick4ever, Aug 22, 2009.

1. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

I dont like soviet russia it likes me

2. rick4ever

rick4ever Well-Known Member

What do you mean? Do you mean that you don't like communism in Russia, but you do like Russia with out it XD?

3. Merugop

Merugop Member

Whole France think they are the best with their "Fromage la Poep"and their so beautifull languige"

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I hate England.
    Drove 450 miles today and nobody uses the inside lane of the motorway, they drive in the middle so it effectively makes the road 1 lane.

5. rick4ever

Fromage is cheese -.-, who gives a sh1t about that! If they think that they have the best cheese in the world, good for them.

6. rick4ever

I hate my country a little bit because, they don't let sell shops the r4 and other flashcarts anymore since a week.

7. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

I like most things about Usa that aren't politics/economy. :p

8. Saiko

Saiko Well-Known Member

I'm from Poland, I like here our rich in interesting things history, beautiful language, and, uhh... I was born here. It'll be my country even if I'll move to another one. I don't get all this politics and I hardly ever watch news on tv but I watched them few days ago and it's, uh... Kinda pathetic. Now people in my country are divided to followers of two partys, and they really are fighting with each other hard... Few days ago new President has made all these oaths and guy who lost the election started to kinda call him names, wasn't on/at/in/something ceremony of his swearing, but after two hours he went to this building where the ceremony was to do some voting with his party. And the worst is that little less than half of the people is following him - I dunno why, because even if he was nice and kind during election campaign, now he is acting funny and like he can't lose. And they and followers of president's party are flinging insults at each other all the time, it's irritating. But I stopped watching news so now I don't mind it.
    People in my country aren't too good - many of them are selfish. And teens here... Half of boys listen to our "rap" (mm, not this good rap, to comercial crap) that says only "JP, JP", which is like "F*ck police" or CHWDP - "dick into police's ass" and it's just funny for me that 8 years old boys are hanging out with their friends and shout "JP 100%, JP JP!" and be nice and quiet when some policeman is around, but older idiots attack police with knives and some of them even kill them - and for their friends it's good... Hard to be teen here when you don't want to be like that, I'm so happy that I go to really good school - maybe I have to wear tie everyday but my classmates are intelligent and nice persons, not stupid guys that hit everyone for anything and these looking-like-whores sweet barbie girlfriends.
    But there are many unfair stereotypes about Poles and it's irritating when everyone thinks we're for example thiefs. ;/

sry for my English.

9. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Honestly, France cheese is alright, but nothing has topped cheese curds from Quebec. But from what I've had there, they have the best bakeries I've been to. And Italy has the best restaurants I've been to.

Saiko, interesting post and intelligible, I could understand everything, sounds irritating.

10. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Meh, all country suck ass in my opinion.

11. rick4ever

Yeah, there are always people ruining lives from other people. There is no such thing as a perfect country or a perfect world.

12. allkratos

Yeah. What can we do...

13. rick4ever

Apocalyps. End it all XD.

14. allkratos

WOW, I thought I was the only one who wanted the world to end.

15. rick4ever

You're not allone!

16. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

France has the best bread, I love french bread! They know how to make it, not like England where its all done as quickly as possible and as cheaply as possible.
    My grandad used to be a baker and his bread is not even close.
    In fact the french can cook everything better than the english, everytime I go I have a better meal than anywhere here.
    Except curries, England has some great Indian restaurants.

17. rick4ever

You are right. I forgot about croissants and stickbreads.

18. lotanth

lotanth New Member

I like my country because it was the most tolerant nation in the region
    and one of the richest........
    Then the europeans came and gave us heaps and heaps of ghettos
    leave it to the westerners to make poor cities in a rich asian country

19. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

Canada because: free health care, low violence, tons of freedom, no guns to point at me...

20. Kitsune_Fly

Kitsune_Fly Guest

The United States to me are meh. I like the land itself with all of its' diversity and landscapes. The wildlife here is beautiful as well. So many animals. What I don't like is how people love to take all of that away, building all over the good stuff. (to be honest I live in a quickly expanding area of South Florida so I'm very sensitive about these things. It's a terrible feeling when you pass by a place that was once a small patch of trees or a small field and see a new Burger King or El Dorado.)

I don't like the people here, which could explain my introvert self. We're arrogant and mostly uneducated. I don't know anybody my age smarter than myself, and I'm not being fatheaded, either. It's sickening. The only people I talk to are my close friends. My Grandmother, from Trinidad and thus has an accent, tried conversing with someone in Kentucky while on our vacation. This was spoken in English, mind you, but the only response she got was a command to speak English. Another pestering trait about "my people" is the sheer amount of obesity. 30%. 30% of this country is obese. Not counting overweight people. (though I must admit, I myself am slightly overweight. however, I am working on managing myself.) It's like we can't even try to help ourselves. We'd rather sit around the "retard-vision" all day then try to do something productive in our lives. It's disgusting.

And please, please don't get me started on politics. You wouldn't even read my post it would be so long.

To be honest, I would love to move to Japan. The popular culture has captured my heart, and I would love it just to take a vacation there one day. (though it could be because I am a filthy, filthy weeaboo. XD ) The only thing that repels me is their immigration restrictions and that some people don't react well to foreigners.
    I would also like to live in South Korea. It looks interesting there but I must admit I don't know much about their lifestyles. Also, the whole tussle with North Korea doesn't sound very inviting.