1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Why did you get an XBOX 360?

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by garychencool, Feb 10, 2010.

?

Why did you get an XBOX 360?

1. Price

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Game Exclusives (HALO, Forza Motorsport 3, GTA Stories)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. XBOX LIVE Games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Testing it out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Controller

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Multiplayer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I got it for free

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I got it as a present

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. I got it because of the free games it included (bundle)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I have a PS3, Wii, PC, other game console

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Boredom

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. I like Microsoft

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. I have no idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Other (list them in the comments)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

No it's not, it's coming in March.

And yes gtfo, it's obvious you came to this area to troll. By the way the 360 will RRoD regardless of what game you're playing, it's never the game's fault.

2. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

The money you save from buying an XBOX will probably be used for the Wifi adapter or XBOX LIVE

3. UnearthedArcana

UnearthedArcana New Member

I bought mine primarily so that I could play games on XBL with my girlfriend. The price also factored into my decision, as did the games I wanted - Gears of War, Bioshock (was exclusive at the time) etc.
    I use the ethernet cable to connect to XBL, so I never need to buy the wireless adapter.

It's worth noting that I've never had any problems with my (zephyr board) 360 in the two years that I've owned it. It hasn't even crashed.

4. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

U said it can't handle FF XIII,seriously it's not even the best looking game out there....HALO:Reach will look better...MASS EFFECT 2 has better enemy models lol.

5. cuccio123

cuccio123 Well-Known Member

I lol'd hard.

I got an Xbox because it's not a PS3.

6. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

Honestly? The only reason i got the Xbox 360 is because i was TIRED of PS3's delays and eventually turned to Xbox for my next-gen fix :p

7. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

I got my Xbox because all my friends had Xboxs or were getting them for Christmas, so I decided I might as well get one too.

8. luvelias

luvelias Well-Known Member

I've always wanted one. Boyfriend finally got me the elite for xmas with codmw2 so we could play together. I looooooove my xbox. Finally get to start collecting games again.

9. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

I dont have one yet,but i acturaly odered one about a week or 2 ago.It should come in today.I got it because i descovered that it has better online play than a Wii.And better games.

10. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

i got mine for free

11. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Aside from the exclusive games on there... I have no idea.

12. the gunners

the gunners Member

had the wii but just wanted to just sit and play games not jump around etc and its cheaper than the playstation

13. pokekid

pokekid Active Member

for fable 2

14. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

i got it as a present

15. JUIC3B0Xx

JUIC3B0Xx Member

My X-box died a horrible death after 5 years of game playing. So I needed a new one so I can play my Star Wars. I rarely use it now though, maybe to play Final Fantasy or Dragon Ball Z from time to time. ;)

16. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

I don't have a XBox, but if I did the only reason would be for Halo.... oh wait I have a PC(and it plays Halo), and they don't get RROD, now I don't need a XBox.

17. cuccio123

So you get Halo 2.
    That's one of 5 Halos. And it isn't getting Reach.
    And RRoD = BSoD

18. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

Who, are you serious? Which SKU (version) was it. Apparently, any ;people have no idea what a SKU is.
    Either way, my uncles XBOX overheats all the time! During the WInter, he said that he once got hot enough to heat a small room in Winter! AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH He has his XBOX for years.
    Oh wow, $129.99 for an XBOX Arcade w/256MB memory from Microsoft. They are really trying to get rid of those only SKUs of the XBOX 360.

19. cuccio123

Because no one would ever say SKU. <_____<
    So it overheats.
    Maybe you should go do another activity than play a game for hours and hours on end.
    Even still, did he think of getting the cooling tower?
    No?
    :\

20. TheSuperFlip

TheSuperFlip Member

I got my XBOX for my older sister's birthday actually, because she was wanting to get a few naruto games that were on it,
    and later on she started letting me use it.

Funny thing is, I use it more then her. XD